• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What do we think of this bitter old hippie faggot?

G

All comedians since the beginning have been spiteful jealous little dickheads. It’s more prevalent now than ever before due to social media, LA comedy being the place to be, and people just generally being faggier. It’s classic faggot jealousy. George Carlin thought of himself as a philosopher and not just a comedian. Then Dice comes along who isn’t deluded about what he is, he’s just a hack comic, and becomes super big. People like Carlin can’t handle that the mainstream doesn’t want to think and they just want to laugh. They feel they’re owed dues for being “smarter” and “more poignant” than others. A good modern example of this is like every comedian vs Dane Cook. Dane Cook is so fucking unfunny but he’s what the mainstream wanted, and faggot intellectual comedians like Louis hated him because they felt he was too simple minded to be a comic or even enjoyed.
They should all be forced to wear jester hats and have rotten fruit thrown at the to remind them of their place.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
They should all be forced to wear jester hats and have rotten fruit thrown at the to remind them of their place.
Even though Carlin is a faggot I much prefer him to the modern day “comedy philosophers” which includes the likes of Joe Rogan, Bert Kreischer, etc. who legitimately call non-comics “pedestrians”, talk about the craft of comedy, how hard comedy is, and how we should all be thankful because “theres only a thousand of us.” Theres a clip or some comedian I can’t remember talking about how hard it is hanging out with “civilians” because the comics brain is so much different and more complex. I’m not even exaggerating. But at least Carlin had thoughts no matter how retarded or self serving they were. Rogan, Kresicher, and Diaz are literal fucking freakshows and jesters.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I thought he was an absolute genius when I was 14. I credit him for making me an absolutely insufferable, cynical, reductivist, negative faggot that no one wanted to be around for like the next 7 years.

No joke, if Carlin never existed I might have more friends from high school and college now.

I fully agree with this, but I would broaden it to include all of Gen X culture.

G

the likes of Joe Rogan, Bert Kreischer, etc. who legitimately call non-comics “pedestrians”, talk about the craft of comedy, how hard comedy is, and how we should all be thankful because “theres only a thousand of us.” Theres a clip or some comedian I can’t remember talking about how hard it is hanging out with “civilians” because the comics brain is so much different and more complex.
I am sending my negative energies into burt kreischers heart to help him have a heart attack

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout

This is how most entertainers were treated for most of history: slaves, indentureds, weirdos, eccentrics, and roadside curiosities where you watch them, go "that was charming," then resume shit that mattered. The most famous people before the 20th century were emperors, kings, philosophers and poets, inventors, scientists, generals and warriors, saints and religious leaders, shit that usually mattered.

Only with mass media have bugmen been convinced they're objects of worship that deserve 8-figure salaries. And people wonder why depression just keeps rising.
I fully agree with this, but I would broaden it to include all of Gen X culture.

Boomers and millennials are so lamentable that they've eclipsed a generation that is entirely deserving of more hate. Gen X, the generation that tried making not trying or caring cool. Boomer entitlement/depravity without the wealth to fuck things up as bad.

Forum Clout
Boomers and millennials are so lamentable that they've eclipsed a generation that is entirely deserving of more hate. Gen X, the generation that tried making not trying or caring cool. Boomer entitlement/depravity without the wealth to fuck things up as bad.
I think every generation is lamentable in their own way. I grew up around a lot of pre-boomer Silent Generation people, and they never shut the fuck up about the Great Depression and WWII, regardless of how well they were doing at the time.

Single Action Army

Forum Clout
I think every generation is lamentable in their own way. I grew up around a lot of pre-boomer Silent Generation people, and they never shut the fuck up about the Great Depression and WWII, regardless of how well they were doing at the time.

Maybe. But I give more credit to people who went from horses to rocket ships than those who used historically unprecedented prosperity to get high and cut off kids' genitals.

Forum Clout
Maybe. But I give more credit to people who went from horses to rocket ships than those who used historically unprecedented prosperity to get high and cut off kids' genitals.
Hard to argue with that. But on the other hand, the Silent Generation's parent's thought they were spoiled pussies too, with their motor carriages, iceboxes and radios and whatnot. And they had to live through prohibition too, which must have been weird. But yeah, there's no question that faggotry has increased exponentially over the last fifty years or so, and Gen X and the millennials deserve the lion's share of the blame for that.

Single Action Army

Forum Clout
Hard to argue with that. But on the other hand, the Silent Generation's parent's thought they were spoiled pussies too, with their motor carriages, iceboxes and radios and whatnot. And they had to live through prohibition too, which must have been weird. But yeah, there's no question that faggotry has increased exponentially over the last fifty years or so, and Gen X and the millennials deserve the lion's share of the blame for that.

It's all relative, yeah.
I recently read about a tablet they discovered from I think 3000 BC, where the author was lamenting that kids no longer listened to their parents and young women were whores and young men were slackers.

Even though human psychology doesn't really change, technology does. The Industrial Revolution and the Internet have been able to constantly fulfill everyone's worst vices and impulses on a scale the cavemen could never even think to begin to adapt to. Hence why the faggotry and unhappiness of each generation has been exponentially increasing.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
He was anti-vaccines 30 years before everybody. People like to infer some shit about what he may have eventually done and have nothing of substance to prove it.
I'm 99.9% sure he would have thought the Covid shit was ridiculous-- he wouldn't be a fan of the bullshit euphemisms we use today and I would be shocked if he supported any of the tranny shit.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
I'm 99.9% sure he would have thought the Covid shit was ridiculous-- he wouldn't be a fan of the bullshit euphemisms we use today and I would be shocked if he supported any of the tranny shit.

I feel the exact opposite. No one expected Stanhope to fag out about covid either but here we are. A lot of so-called “rebels” have showed their true colors recently and I think Carlin definitely would’ve been one of them especially since he’d be pretty old and decrepit at this point.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I feel the exact opposite. No one expected Stanhope to fag out about covid either but here we are. A lot of so-called “rebels” have showed their true colors recently and I think Carlin definitely would’ve been one of them especially since he’d be pretty old and decrepit at this point.

Stanhope was my all time favorite, and he was super disappointing but he's also a mushhead. Carlin was sharp as a tack til the end. Speculating that someone with a 95% rating was gonna do some 5% type shit after he died I just don't think is fair.

Single Action Army

Forum Clout

Proving they're not anti-establishment, they're usually just contrarian at best and liberal shills at worst.
The more I read about these assholes the more I respect guys like Dice. Go up, do tha bit, make people laugh. If you were a "philosopher," you wouldn't have to preach from a comedy stage. Many famous philosophers did have a sense of humor, but they didn't have to weigh down their points with dick jokes and weren't greedily signing HBO special deals either.