• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What do we think of this bitter old hippie faggot?

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
First off Carlin's daughter once hired Gilbert to pay tribute to her father when they made a street in NYC named after him at some big ceremony. Gilbert instead of doing a tribute though, did a roast in front of her friends and family and all of the comedians there. Highlights include "George Carlin's slow suffering death was more joyful than the birth of my son" and "I was glad that doctors told him he would suffer....and he did suffer tremendously before dying of the disease that killed him".

Gilbert did an entire five minute routine alone describing the agonizing pain of having a heart attack. And you could tell that the crowd were all disgusted but he just kept going with it. It was secretly recorded but she keeps removing it from the internet and is hard to find.

His abuse of his daughter was legendary.
I agree with Super Dave on this....If my Father died, and his funeral became a giant act for dipshit stand up comedians, I'd be pissed...

I'd curse the name of stand up comedy until I died...

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
First off Carlin's daughter once hired Gilbert to pay tribute to her father when they made a street in NYC named after him at some big ceremony. Gilbert instead of doing a tribute though, did a roast in front of her friends and family and all of the comedians there. Highlights include "George Carlin's slow suffering death was more joyful than the birth of my son" and "I was glad that doctors told him he would suffer....and he did suffer tremendously before dying of the disease that killed him".

Gilbert did an entire five minute routine alone describing the agonizing pain of having a heart attack. And you could tell that the crowd were all disgusted but he just kept going with it. It was secretly recorded but she keeps removing it from the internet and is hard to find.

I would love to see that

Let's see: endless amounts of blow vs. some dumb baby

she was asking for it

Smeckler's Powder

Forum Clout
No, we're talking about Hitler, who was right about everything....

tenor.gif

I don't speak German, but I've been relaid that he made some good points as well. At least that's what I heard from the step grand nephew of one of the guys whose dicks he used to suck.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
She must take after her dad then, because she said on the Amazing Colossal Podcast she really was the only one there laughing her ass off and appreciating the dark humor etc. but I thought she came off very phony all throughout because she wanted to humor Gilbert for whatever reason. And he also kinda seemed like he had a gun to his head during the whole thing. I guess Carlin must've held him in very high regard and Gil felt guilty not doing it for some reason.

I imagine so. Her vibe screams "diddled by coked up comedians". She openly talks about seeing her parents on drug binges and living in commune type situations as if it were a regular childhood.

I guess my Carlin is other people's Michael Jackson.
It's like Louis CK said, would you rather have a pedophile or a pedophile who creates art people enjoy?

Smeckler's Powder

Forum Clout
She must take after her dad then, because she said on the Amazing Colossal Podcast she really was the only one there laughing her ass off and appreciating the dark humor etc. but I thought she came off very phony all throughout because she wanted to humor Gilbert for whatever reason. And he also kinda seemed like he had a gun to his head during the whole thing. I guess Carlin must've held him in very high regard and Gil felt guilty not doing it for some reason.

I imagine so. Her vibe screams "diddled by coked up comedians". She openly talks about seeing her parents on drug binges and living in commune type situations as if it were a regular childhood.

I guess my Carlin is other people's Michael Jackson.
It's like Louis CK said, would you rather have a pedophile or a pedophile who creates art people enjoy?

TKOP was framed. I'd believe Louis fucked kids before TKOP.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Ironically, Carlin admitted on O@A that he never thought the Left would go as authoritarian as they did...

Joining the cavalcade of self-indulgent, attention-seeking, boomer faggots who rallied against the nuclear family, traditional values, Christianity, and racial hegemony, and then one day waking up and saying "what happened? Everything fucking sucks now."

John Cleese, Johnny Rotten, Bill Mahr, Piers Morgan, (who are some uh dem othas?) realizing maybe normalizing shooting up and having ass sex wasn't a good idea after all.
TKOP was framed. I'd believe Louis fucked kids before TKOP.

You THINK?

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
Joining the cavalcade of self-indulgent, attention-seeking, boomer faggots who rallied against the nuclear family, traditional values, Christianity, and racial hegemony, and then one day waking up and saying "what happened? Everything fucking sucks now."

John Cleese, Johnny Rotten, Bill Mahr, Piers Morgan, (who are some uh dem othas?) realizing maybe normalizing shooting up and having ass sex wasn't a good idea after all.

You THINK?

Says a motherfucker who stood by and let it happen....

Yep, blame me.... LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Smeckler's Powder

Forum Clout

I love everybody on this forum to straight pieces, nigga, but it is always surprising to me how many people that are coming from OnA are so into Family/Christian/"American" values, etc. I'm a family man but also hate the government/religion/pretty much any group of anyone more than 15 people (aside from Parliament Funkadelic). I don't think ass sex and cocaine ruined the world, I think evil people are trying to ruin the world. Carlin talked a bunch of shit about boomers and how they ruined America btw.

John Cleese
Used to be great/anti establishment, now is old senile faggot

Johnny Rotten

Had the same wife til she died last year and didn't do drugs and also called out pedophiles(Saville) when others didn't feel like they could. Real Ass Dude.

Bill Mahr, Piers Morgan

Work directly for the government. In Bills case, at least he probably hates himself for it. Doesn't save you from being a piece of shit though.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
He was anti-vaccines 30 years before everybody. People like to infer some shit about what he may have eventually done and have nothing of substance to prove it.
His daughter gave a bunch of interviews during COVID saying that he was pro-vaccine. And Carlin was the biggest pro 'science' faggot alive before people like Bill Nye or Nigger DeGrasse Tyson.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
His daughter gave a bunch of interviews during COVID saying that he was pro-vaccine. And Carlin was the biggest pro 'science' faggot alive before people like Bill Nye or Nigger DeGrasse Tyson.
Yeah, before he died in like 2008.... Lord knows that wasn't long ago...........................................

Smeckler's Powder

Forum Clout

So he just lied during standup? OR, did his still pissed about her dad not sharing blow with him daughter try to get a little Covid clout?