• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What do we think of this bitter old hippie faggot?

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
I love everybody on this forum to straight pieces, nigga, but it is always surprising to me how many people that are coming from OnA are so into Family/Christian/"American" values, etc. I'm a family man but also hate the government/religion/pretty much any group of anyone more than 15 people (aside from Parliament Funkadelic). I don't think ass sex and cocaine ruined the world, I think evil people are trying to ruin the world. Carlin talked a bunch of shit about boomers and how they ruined America btw.

I'm not a Puritan, but I read a ton of history and it's pretty clear that whenever society focuses around these tenets, most people appear fairly healthy and happy. I find it hard to fully believe in God or half the Christian doctrine but I feel Christianity has mostly been a force for good in the west and has guided millions of people to a better place. Even the shit people cry about like the Crusades and Inquisition were massively overblown and misconstrued in modern times. Hardcore Christians can annoy the fuck out of me but I recognize it infinitely preferable to Judaism or Islam. It's nice to think that everyone could come to an agnostic code of kindness without fear of a god but the vast majority of people need a higher power. It's not so much I believe in those things because I'm a good person, more like they're means to a selfish end.

Evil people are trying to control the world as always but with modern technology and boatloads of propaganda that's more possible and consolidated/centralized than ever. Corn syrup, weed, sodomy, Funko Pops, and much other shit that isn't world-ending on its own has been weaponized by them to make people pacified and docile, looking for the next short-term dopamine hit instead of long-term fulfilment. The collective wellbeing of society affects me and my wallet more than I'd want it to. Oh well, probably never putting that genie back in the bottle.

As for Carlin and the worthless parasite boomers, he's like Ant and niggers wherein the main problem with what he said is he didn't recognize he himself is one, at least in spirit. He fully reaped the benefits of the sacrifice and hard work of the Silent Generation and didn't give anything back; he just pissed and moaned and encouraged the downfall of the philosophies and institutions that brought America that prosperity. He's just another hippie faggot who would gladly sacrifice community and safety and autonomy to tell niggers and drug addicts how cool and brave they are and how much he loves them.

I know "what would [famous person] think if they were still alive" is a hackneyed trope, but I'd be genuinely curious to see how he'd react to this cancel culture victim olympics shit if he was around, especially since he helped usher it in.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I'm not a Puritan, but I read a ton of history and it's pretty clear that whenever society focuses around these tenets, most people appear fairly healthy and happy. I find it hard to fully believe in God or half the Christian doctrine but I feel Christianity has mostly been a force for good in the west and has guided millions of people to a better place. Even the shit people cry about like the Crusades and Inquisition were massively overblown and misconstrued in modern times. Hardcore Christians can annoy the fuck out of me but I recognize it infinitely preferable to Judaism or Islam. It's nice to think that everyone could come to an agnostic code of kindness without fear of a god but the vast majority of people need a higher power. It's not so much I believe in those things because I'm a good person, more like they're means to a selfish end.
Christianity doesn't suck worse than other religions, they are all faggy and wrong. They all absorb resources from their mislead flock and use their money that could be used for the betterment of society for selfish bullshit(look at Mormons and their malls and shit). Instead of spending an our a week trying to help their fellow man, they sit in a building, very still, listening to the smartest seeming idiot talking about fake doctrine. They could at least be digging a shovel or swinging a hammer while listening to bogus nonsense.
Evil people are trying to control the world as always but with modern technology and boatloads of propaganda that's more possible and consolidated/centralized than ever. Corn syrup, weed, sodomy, Funko Pops, and much other shit that isn't world-ending on its own has been weaponized by them to make people pacified and docile, looking for the next short-term dopamine hit instead of long-term fulfilment. The collective wellbeing of society affects me and my wallet more than I'd want it to. Oh well, probably never putting that genie back in the bottle.
Religion is this as well. All of them.

As for Carlin and the worthless parasite boomers, he's like Ant and niggers wherein the main problem with what he said is he didn't recognize he himself is one, at least in spirit. He fully reaped the benefits of the sacrifice and hard work of the Silent Generation and didn't give anything back; he just pissed and moaned and encouraged the downfall of the philosophies and institutions that brought America that prosperity. He's just another hippie faggot who would gladly sacrifice community and safety and autonomy to tell niggers and drug addicts how cool and brave they are and how much he loves them.

I don't know man, it kinda sounds like you haven't listened to his specials, which he didn't even need to do, except that he wanted to shake people up. He was raked over the coals in the press the last several years of his career. So what if he enjoyed some benefits about being born in the time and place he was? He did his best to explain to people that the system, that he benefited from, is bullshit. A noble effort.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
I used to think he was the greatest comic of all time because my favorite comics (Burr, Jerry Seinfeld, Patrice, etc) all called him their inspiration.

Then I realized even my favorite comics weren’t funny anymore, stand up sucks, and now I hate him and everybody else.

I’m running out of things I enjoy.
I don't know about Burr, Seinfeld or Patrice but Jimmy was lying about that shit. He probably just copied their opinion.
Yeah standup is fucking horrible. It's a stupid craft really. Dangerfield and Cooper you could give a pass to but everything after that generation is ridiculous. Like why the fuck are you standing on a stage for an hour on an HBO television show?? this isn't the catskills in 1952..

Forum Clout
I don't know about Burr, Seinfeld or Patrice but Jimmy was lying about that shit. He probably just copied their opinion.
Yeah standup is fucking horrible. It's a stupid craft really. Dangerfield and Cooper you could give a pass to but everything after that generation is ridiculous. Like why the fuck are you standing on a stage for an hour on an HBO television show?? this isn't the catskills in 1952..

Stand-up is in the same category as slam poetry and any other rhetorical performance as far as I'm concerned. There's no good stand-up, there's just cringe.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I actually was thinking about Pat Cooper when I was posting that but he really did tell everybody to fuck off, including Frank Sinatra at a time when you didn’t do that.

His career suffered greatly but at least he seemed to have a spine.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout

Everything you need to know about George Carlin is in this video. Yeah George, Dice Clay's audience were a bunch of jock sniffing closeted white men who were afraid of women, gays, and immigrants. It couldn't be that they simply thought a guy dressed like an extra from Saturday Night Fever reciting rude nursery rhymes was funny.

Man, a lot of comics hated Dice Clay in the late 80s / early 90s. He's kinda like the Ultimate Warrior of comedy, am I right? Both had a short, sudden rise to the top, whilst those within their respective professions who took the craft "seriously" and worked "in the trenches" never reached the same fame that these two did.

Take into account as well that at that time Carlin was still trying to transition into movies full-time. Meanwhile Andrew Dice Clay was not only getting more movie roles, he was selling out Madison Square Garden (two nights in a row), having comedy albums produced by Rick Rubin, HBO specials, even appearing on the front cover of Penthouse.

I got nothing against comedians who want to put forth a "message", as long as it's not at the expense of the laughter. Tbf, Carlin did okay in that respect; but like a lot Bill Hicks, or Doug Stanhope, eventually you just grow out of that artsy fartsy shit, find yourself a job and a wife, and all you want is a funny motherfucker to make you howl.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout

Everything you need to know about George Carlin is in this video. Yeah George, Dice Clay's audience were a bunch of jock sniffing closeted white men who were afraid of women, gays, and immigrants. It couldn't be that they simply thought a guy dressed like an extra from Saturday Night Fever reciting rude nursery rhymes was funny.

Man, a lot of comics hated Dice Clay in the late 80s / early 90s. He's kinda like the Ultimate Warrior of comedy, am I right? Both had a short, sudden rise to the top, whilst those within their respective professions who took the craft "seriously" and worked "in the trenches" never reached the same fame that these two did.

Take into account as well that at that time Carlin was still trying to transition into movies full-time. Meanwhile Andrew Dice Clay was not only getting more movie roles, he was selling out Madison Square Garden (two nights in a row), having comedy albums produced by Rick Rubin, HBO specials, even appearing on the front cover of Penthouse.

I got nothing against comedians who want to put forth a "message", as long as it's not at the expense of the laughter. Tbf, Carlin did okay in that respect; but like a lot Bill Hicks, or Doug Stanhope, eventually you just grow out of that artsy fartsy shit, find yourself a job and a wife, and all you want is a funny motherfucker to make you howl.

Dice is the cockroach of comedy. He’s made so many people upset but still persists. Where’s Carlin now?

G

Screenshot_20230715_103734_Brave.jpg

Fucking yuuuuuuucccckkkk

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Christianity doesn't suck worse than other religions, they are all faggy and wrong. They all absorb resources from their mislead flock and use their money that could be used for the betterment of society for selfish bullshit(look at Mormons and their malls and shit). Instead of spending an our a week trying to help their fellow man, they sit in a building, very still, listening to the smartest seeming idiot talking about fake doctrine. They could at least be digging a shovel or swinging a hammer while listening to bogus nonsense.

Religion is this as well. All of them.

I don't know man, it kinda sounds like you haven't listened to his specials, which he didn't even need to do, except that he wanted to shake people up. He was raked over the coals in the press the last several years of his career. So what if he enjoyed some benefits about being born in the time and place he was? He did his best to explain to people that the system, that he benefited from, is bullshit. A noble effort.
Screenshot_20230715_123729_Chrome.jpg

G

Ir*sh envious of his betters' human status.

Uhhhhmmmm, source? 🤓

I think with a lot of this shit, it's more like useful idiots pop up all the time and the establishment steers public attention their way instead of just molding their own Carlin themselves.
Kikes convincing the world the Catholic Church was an international house of molesters was one of their greatest victories (especially when you're statistically nine times more likely to be molested in public school) particularly because these Carlinesque faggots couldn't stop harping on it for decades. Imagine how much more child rape the US Government/Hollywood/Synagogues have done than the Catholics ever could hope to.
I was like 5 in the mid 80's and his stand up was on a regular rotation on HBO. He is what made me question all authority figures and regard much of public virtue as secret vice. At the end of his career he was not fit for purpose but as a kid he molded me into being 100% anti-establishment and it stuck. So fuck you if you're too young to appreciate who he was.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
I was like 5 in the mid 80's and his stand up was on a regular rotation on HBO. He is what made me question all authority figures and regard much of public virtue as secret vice. At the end of his career he was not fit for purpose but as a kid he molded me into being 100% anti-establishment and it stuck. So fuck you if you're too young to appreciate who he was.
MMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

All comedians since the beginning have been spiteful jealous little dickheads. It’s more prevalent now than ever before due to social media, LA comedy being the place to be, and people just generally being faggier. It’s classic faggot jealousy. George Carlin thought of himself as a philosopher and not just a comedian. Then Dice comes along who isn’t deluded about what he is, he’s just a hack comic, and becomes super big. People like Carlin can’t handle that the mainstream doesn’t want to think and they just want to laugh. They feel they’re owed dues for being “smarter” and “more poignant” than others. A good modern example of this is like every comedian vs Dane Cook. Dane Cook is so fucking unfunny but he’s what the mainstream wanted, and faggot intellectual comedians like Louis hated him because they felt he was too simple minded to be a comic or even enjoyed.