• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What do we think of this bitter old hippie faggot?

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
1689395489984.png

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I did a long post on here shitting on Carlin somewhere. His entire routine in the end was basically "Hey....you know White people are pieces shit, right!!?!!". "Hey.....you know that God isn't real!?!!". "Hey.....you know that most bankers.....are White and Christian!?!??".

It was him shouting rhetorical questions at the audience like a faggot then getting easy applause. No jokes. Nothing insightful. Just him booking a gig in front of some liberal fag crowd and shouting to them what they wanted to hear. It was the easiest form of entertainment possible. Ask audience question about liberal politics, pause dramatically, wait for applause. Repeat over and over.

"Yeah....you know who sucks.....White land owners, right!?!!". "Yeah....you know who should die.....White people who go to Church, right?!??!". "You know who has small dicks.....White people!!?!". "You know who commits all of the crime in America......White men, am I right?!!?!".

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Why do they call it BATHROOM TISSUE instedda TOILET PAYPUH???

mon-ave.jpg

I just wanna CAWFEE. I don't want any denty vendo CRAP-a-cheeno!!!!! I JUST WANT A CAWFEE. JUST REGULLA CAWFEE! D'YA HAVE CAWFEE? JUST CAWFEE. BLACK. WITH A LITTLE MILK. TURNS BROWN. HOT. IT'S CAWFEE. DO YOU HAVE ANY CAWFEE? I JUST WANT A NORMAL REGULAR CAWFEE. NOT A FAG DRINK THAT FAGGOTS LIKE, JUST A CAWFEE. A NOAMAL, REGULAH CAWFEE. THAT'S IT. THAT'S ALL. CAWFEE. JUST CAWFEE.

Single Action Army

Forum Clout
I did a long post on here shitting on Carlin somewhere. His entire routine in the end was basically "Hey....you know White people are pieces shit, right!!?!!". "Hey.....you know that God isn't real!?!!". "Hey.....you know that most bankers.....are White and Christian!?!??".

It was him shouting rhetorical questions at the audience like a faggot then getting easy applause. No jokes. Nothing insightful. Just him booking a gig in front of some liberal fag crowd and shouting to them what they wanted to hear. It was the easiest form of entertainment possible. Ask audience question about liberal politics, pause dramatically, wait for applause. Repeat over and over.

"Yeah....you know who sucks.....White land owners, right!?!!". "Yeah....you know who should die.....White people who go to Church, right?!??!". "You know who has small dicks.....White people!!?!". "You know who commits all of the crime in America......White men, am I right?!!?!".

Ir*sh envious of his betters' human status.

He was promoted to cause subterfuge to the Catholic church and kick-start vulgarity in common speech. Even his arrests were just to do the whole reverse-promotion via notoriety psy-op. Evil POS. Product of the Military Industrial Complex (look it up).

Uhhhhmmmm, source? 🤓

I think with a lot of this shit, it's more like useful idiots pop up all the time and the establishment steers public attention their way instead of just molding their own Carlin themselves.
Kikes convincing the world the Catholic Church was an international house of molesters was one of their greatest victories (especially when you're statistically nine times more likely to be molested in public school) particularly because these Carlinesque faggots couldn't stop harping on it for decades. Imagine how much more child rape the US Government/Hollywood/Synagogues have done than the Catholics ever could hope to.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
He was promoted to cause subterfuge to the Catholic church and kick-start vulgarity in common speech. Even his arrests were just to do the whole reverse-promotion via notoriety psy-op. Evil POS. Product of the Military Industrial Complex (look it up).
Carlin and Pryor basically took Lenny Bruce's place after he topped himself. Pryor helped promote degenerate coonery as a norm, and Carlin was a muh edgy hippie (who made millions).

LingerLonger

Forum Clout
I think with a lot of this shit, it's more like useful idiots pop up all the time and the establishment steers public attention their way instead of just molding their own Carlin themselves.
Carlin, Bruce, Pryor, and practically all other standup comedians including all females are not funny. They have zero talent. Yet standup comedy is promoted nonstop on all cable and streaming services. Someone like Burt Kreischer with no discernible talent is somehow headlining festivals and making movies. Amy Schumer is the face of entire networks despite never making anyone laugh.

As far as I am concerned standup comedy is almost entirely CIA like the Tavistock Institute pushing all their kike music like the Beatles on everyone.

G

Ir*sh envious of his betters' human status.

Uhhhhmmmm, source? 🤓

Kikes convincing the world the Catholic Church was an international house of molesters was one of their greatest victories (especially when you're statistically nine times more likely to be molested in public school) particularly because these Carlinesque faggots couldn't stop harping on it for decades. Imagine how much more child rape the US Government/Hollywood/Synagogues have done than the Catholics ever could hope to.
image-placeholder-title-346.jpg

[URL unfurl="true"]https://special-ops.org/george-carlin-military-career/[/URL]

He was a radar tech at the Airforce, and they told him to use his GI Bill to enter Broadcasting School

Single Action Army

Forum Clout
image-placeholder-title-346.jpg

He was a radar tech at the Airforce, and they told him to use his GI Bill to enter Broadcasting School

Every retard dropout using the Army for free college is cleary a ZOGbot compromised Soros Freemason Illuminati Satanic sleeper agent plant.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
His daughter was on a podcast with Gilbert Gottfried and I wish I didn't listen to it.
Supposedly Carlin was deep into the fawkin cocaine, and he didn't exactly shield her from it but was a complete degenerate.

I loved him when I was younger so I could excuse some of the moral grandstanding and smoothbrain liberal takes he had.

Hnnnnnngggg.... I don't want to say it... But.... faggot!

Single Action Army

Forum Clout
His daughter was on a podcast with Gilbert Gottfried and I wish I didn't listen to it.
Supposedly Carlin was deep into the fawkin cocaine, and he didn't exactly shield her from it but was a complete degenerate.

I loved him when I was younger so I could excuse some of the moral grandstanding and smoothbrain liberal takes he had.

Hnnnnnngggg.... I don't want to say it... But.... faggot!

I thought he was an absolute genius when I was 14. I credit him for making me an absolutely insufferable, cynical, reductivist, negative faggot that no one wanted to be around for like the next 7 years.

No joke, if Carlin never existed I might have more friends from high school and college now.

LingerLonger

Forum Clout
First off Carlin's daughter once hired Gilbert to pay tribute to her father when they made a street in NYC named after him at some big ceremony. Gilbert instead of doing a tribute though, did a roast in front of her friends and family and all of the comedians there. Highlights include "George Carlin's slow suffering death was more joyful than the birth of my son" and "I was glad that doctors told him he would suffer....and he did suffer tremendously before dying of the disease that killed him".

Gilbert did an entire five minute routine alone describing the agonizing pain of having a heart attack. And you could tell that the crowd were all disgusted but he just kept going with it. It was secretly recorded but she keeps removing it from the internet and is hard to find.
His abuse of his daughter was legendary.