What are some good documentaries?

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Jesus Camp is one of my favorites. This movie was loved by shitlibs when it came out, because they thought these people were "extreme". The reality is, they are largely a bunch of Shabbos Goys who believe in "Blessing" Israel. It also featured the closeted queen Ted Haggard (the megachurch pastor who got busted with a rent boy and buying meth).

Never watched it because libs couldn't stop sucking its dick when it came out. I'll give it a watch

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Some of my favorite documentaries are from Les Blank. He made a bunch of films from the 60's onward that are time capsules capturing different subcultures in America, from Cajuns to polka clubs to hippies to old black blues musicians. Very cool footage with no heavy-handed narration or political commentary. Just a master at documenting the music, food, styles, etc. of various groups at the time. Criterion has put out a bunch of his stuff, although not sure where else to watch them apart from bootlegs.

Les Blank slaps I need to pick up his Criterions next sale. All fawkin in with him.

Never watched it because libs couldn't stop sucking its dick when it came out. I'll give it a watch
I saw this documentary at a (((Landmark Cinema)))--the movie theaters that play Independent/Art Films. There's one scene when Ted Haggard is talking with this young boy. It's really creepy, but very funny. I was the only one laughing in the theater. All these bougie liberals were mortified that I found this movie funny.

G

"Conspiracy of Silence", a documentary about an Omaha banking scandal in the 1980's (A RITE AID??!!?!) that coincided with a child sex trafficking ring involving prominent politicians, businessmen, police officers, media personnel, etc. that was completely covered up. It's sort of a precursor to the Epstein-Maxwell operation.
[MEDIA=youtube]3c1XjRHweXc[/MEDIA]

There's a great book by Nick Bryant (the journalist who released Epstein's black book) called The Franklin Scandal that gets into more disturbing details. You can find the whole audiobook for free if you have Spotify. Very much worth a listen.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Les Blank slaps I need to pick up his Criterions next sale. All fawkin in with him.
Hell yeah, brotherman. The collection called Always For Pleasure was a great purchase. Got that, Videodrome and some other good ones during their yearly half off sale. Vurry good.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Hell yeah, brotherman. The collection called Always For Pleasure was a great purchase. Got that, Videodrome and some other good ones during their yearly half off sale. Vurry good.
The Videodrome bluray is great but loses a little in the packaging compared to the DVD. I have both but that DVD packaging is the best thing Criterion has done.
20211118_123439.jpg

G

Dear Zachary fucking stunk. Use more MTV editing, stupid
The Thin Blue Line
Grey Gardens
Salesman
American Movie
Grizzly Man
The Imposter (child)
Koyaanisqatsi
Crumb
The Last Waltz
F for Fake
Louie Bluie
Stop Making Sense
Best Worst Movie
Empire of Dust
Im at the srart of a bender, american movie hit me hard, in a weird, nostalgic, kind of way. people arent that authentic anymore. that swedish mom is a fucking saint on erf. gonna go through this list will report back. im gay.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Im at the srart of a bender, american movie hit me hard, in a weird, nostalgic, kind of way. people arent that authentic anymore. that swedish mom is a fucking saint on erf. gonna go through this list will report back. im gay.
Glad you enjoyed it brothaman.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Down The Rabbit Hole: Wings of Redemption: About a game streamer. Great watch. Very well done.

Capturing the Friedmans: Heartbreaking doc. About the Friendman family. How fucked up the family was. The father and son raped the local kids.

Last edited:
G

Into the Abyss by Wernor Herzog is the best doc I've seen about the death penalty argument.

Does a great job of not taking either side and just showing facts.

G

Down The Rabbit Hole: Wings of Redemption: About a game streamer. Great watch. Very well done.

[MEDIA=youtube]LNHbm7GBHwg[/MEDIA]

Capturing the Friedmans: Heartbreaking doc. About the Friendman family. How fucked up the family was. The father and son raped the local kids.

[MEDIA=youtube]lObmoYT5hvQ[/MEDIA]
Capturing the Friedmans was when I first realized how biased documentaries can be. It won all these awards and was given all kinds of praise, but I remember thinking it was odd that they tried to be sympathetic to this chomo family and portray the victims and detractors in a negative light. Turns out the people that made it were funding Friedman's appeal. It won the Sundance Grand Jury Prize. Just so happens that Sundance was founded by a convicted child molester.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sterling_Van_Wagenen#Sexual_abuse_conviction_and_imprisonment[/URL]

It also turns out the director's father, Henry Jarecki, was on Epstein's flight logs. Weird, huh?
[URL unfurl="true"]https://epsteinsblackbook.com/names/henry-jarecki[/URL]

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Capturing the Friedmans was when I first realized how biased documentaries can be. It won all these awards and was given all kinds of praise, but I remember thinking it was odd that they tried to be sympathetic to this chomo family and portray the victims and detractors in a negative light. Turns out the people that made it were funding Friedman's appeal. It won the Sundance Grand Jury Prize. Just so happens that Sundance was founded by a convicted child molester.

It also turns out the director's father, Henry Jarecki, was on Epstein's flight logs. Weird, huh?
Jesus.

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
Crazy how so much in this thread could also be posted in the Kike Hate Thread.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
MV5BNjU5MjA0MzUtMzJjMC00N2FiLWE0YjAtYWU3MWI5OTEzMmU1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTM5NzYzNTU@._V1_.jpg
Watching "Donut King" right now, pretty good so far. Apparently Cambodians are the majority of independent donut shop owners in California, and it all traces back to this one Cambodian dude who had a whole empire before he gambled it away and then tried to get involved in politics back in Cambodia

"Conspiracy of Silence", a documentary about an Omaha banking scandal in the 1980's (A RITE AID??!!?!) that coincided with a child sex trafficking ring involving prominent politicians, businessmen, police officers, media personnel, etc. that was completely covered up. It's sort of a precursor to the Epstein-Maxwell operation.

There's a great book by Nick Bryant (the journalist who released Epstein's black book) called The Franklin Scandal that gets into more disturbing details. You can find the whole audiobook for free if you have Spotify. Very much worth a listen.

I don't pretend to be an expert on this topic, but it always seemed that there was a concerted effort to discredit the scandal.