What are some good documentaries?

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
No movie gives me more hope and determination to make something of my life. That guy is my hero always giving 110% in everything. Him getting excited about getting approved for a credit card makes me smile everytime. Fucking love him.
When Mark is expressing how bummed out he was earlier in the day and how happy he was that his friend Mike came by to hang out that evening, I had a gay moment of emotion.

american movie 4.jpg

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
When Mark is expressing how bummed out he was earlier in the day and how happy he was that his friend Mike came by to hang out that evening, I had a gay moment of emotion.

View attachment 44977
He is just such a good guy. Also when Mike is happy he won a scratch off ticket. Just completely wholesome stuff and not I'm the reddit faggot way. Or his dad telling him to not curse from the other room.

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
One I bought the dvd of was A Nightmare in Las Cruces. It’s about the robbery/shooting of a bowling alley in 1990 that left 3 kids and a father dead and many others injured, a robbery that netted barely anything and was never solved. Something about hearing a 12 year old calling 911 with a bullet in her head is pretty fucked up.