What are some good documentaries?

I remember watching this on accident and without recommendation. What an odd doc.

84f6489d-0a0d-4998-9431-5dda13ba7dd1_1.47f336dbe43943ca67fb3b50cb025922.jpeg
Same, this one is a true classic.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
G

Human Resources: Social Engineering In The 20th Century
[MEDIA=youtube]1pCigAw2-0g[/MEDIA]

A documentary by a guy whose aunt was an MKUltra victim about the negative impact of behavioral psychology on Western populations. There's a couple short clips with commies like Howard Zinn and Noam Chomsky, so I don't know if I agree with all of it but overall it's pretty good.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Watched American Movie and Dark Days last night. Thanks for recommending.

American Movie should motivate anybody with a pulse.
It really is. Glad you enjoyed it brothaman. I always get fawkin teared up at the end when he gets a standing ovation after his short film. He is great to listen to on podcasts. Just a humble lover of film.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Morgan Spurlocke. He’s a complete faggot. I think he has/had a shoe on CNN too. “If I eat Macdonald’s for thirty days straight, I might get fat!” No fucking shit retard.
Yeah he had some sort of connection with CNN and even had a show on there at one point. Not surprising he's a huge lib. He owned up to a bunch of sexual misconduct allegations a few years ago so nobody wants to work with him anymore.

It was an amusing docuemntary, but I hated how people acted like it was so great. Dude eats McDonalds for a month and starts having health problems. Big fucking woop

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Yeah he had some sort of connection with CNN and even had a show on there at one point. Not surprising he's a huge lib. He owned up to a bunch of sexual misconduct allegations a few years ago so nobody wants to work with him anymore.

It was an amusing docuemntary, but I hated how people acted like it was so great. Dude eats McDonalds for a month and starts having health problems. Big fucking woop
Meanwhile the guy who eats a big mac every day since the 70s is as healthy as can be. A true hero.

G

Some of my favorite documentaries are from Les Blank. He made a bunch of films from the 60's onward that are time capsules capturing different subcultures in America, from Cajuns to polka clubs to hippies to old black blues musicians. Very cool footage with no heavy-handed narration or political commentary. Just a master at documenting the music, food, styles, etc. of various groups at the time. Criterion has put out a bunch of his stuff, although not sure where else to watch them apart from bootlegs.
[MEDIA=youtube]GRVosIEhdHQ[/MEDIA]
[MEDIA=youtube]-1Plmw36D-E[/MEDIA]

Jesus Camp is one of my favorites. This movie was loved by shitlibs when it came out, because they thought these people were "extreme". The reality is, they are largely a bunch of Shabbos Goys who believe in "Blessing" Israel. It also featured the closeted queen Ted Haggard (the megachurch pastor who got busted with a rent boy and buying meth).