Welp, I'm leaving Massachusetts for the first time

Aint no six flags in VA, man. They either went to Busch Gardens (awesome) or Kings Dominion (kinda gay)
Busch Gardens fucking rules. Kings Dominion objectively sucks. The rides there feel too short and the park feels like ghetto trash compared to Busch Gardens. We kept flipping off the cameras on the rides so they wouldn't sell us the pictures. While waiting on line for the lazy river my friend kept pestering the black girl running the line as to how much urine was in the water today, we would later comeback to ensure her it was definitely higher. I don't remember a single black person on a ride, they were all crowded around a basketball game (not even a fun game, just a three point shot contest) where the grand prize was a stuffed gorilla. Oh the memories.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
@Rutherford_b_Blaze also another reason for traveling to other states—the women in Massachusetts and New England in general are what I describe as “gruff”. There’s something not as feminine about most of them compared to everywhere else in the country. It’s on how they carry themselves.

You gotta get out and about brotherman.