Welp, I'm leaving Massachusetts for the first time

Toast

Maybe start with baby steps like mexico or canada instead of the deep dive into the cespool of india. Or any place that uses dollars instead of shit money, i.e. the Caribbean.

Side note: Since you never left Massachusetts, have you at least traveled the entire state, or have you really just never left the county you're in?

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Maybe start with baby steps like mexico or canada instead of the deep dive into the cespool of india. Or any place that uses dollars instead of shit money, i.e. the Caribbean.

Side note: Since you never left Massachusetts, have you at least traveled the entire state, or have you really just never left the county you're in?
I've extensively traveled Massachusetts. I've even been to Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket. I think I'm ready for India.

G

Nigga you lived 33 years in one state? You need to make travel a priority
[URL unfurl="true"]https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Moral_letters_to_Lucilius/Letter_28[/URL]
Are you surprised, as if it were a novelty, that after such long travel and so many changes of scene you have not been able to shake off the gloom and heaviness of your mind? You need a change of soul rather than a change of climate.

Imager

Performative Cruelty Enjoyer
I never had any reason to.
It's Massachusetts. That's reason enough, IMO.

EDIT: I know I need to linger longer. I was at work and then worked out. Keeping it here.

Seriously my man @Rutherford_b_Blaze : make travel a priority, even if it's just getting to Maine or Virginia for a road trip. We have automobiles and trains in the country and affordable travel. It ain't fucking 1583 where you might break an axel rod on your cart and die of dysentery.

Pro tip: Avoid groids.