• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Well that seals the deal for Trump… Pig, comment?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
This shows you how FULL of shit the media is. They've been calling Trump 'an existential threat to democracy' for 7 years and then are surprised when someone tries to take him out? They call him HITLER and a NAZI. What the fuck did they expect? And now they're all saying they hope Trump is okay and political violence is NOT okay etc. These fucking propaganda sellers are 100% at fault for this shit.
The problem is is that its always been good for me not for thee with the media. Liberals will talk all day long about Trump being a one man existential threat to the country yet cry when right wing bullshit radicalizes nuts into shooting up mosques or etc. This exists on the right too, who whine that this isn’t radicalization and have no responsibility for their rhetoric, but is now crying that the left has incited an assassination attempt.

And the politicians have 0 interest in seeing ANYONE get killed because then they’ll realize it could just as easily happen to them.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
black-guy-hiding-behind-tree-meme-template-u4bd4.jpg

Patposters waiting on Rick's post shooting tweets
This is Bunk from The Wire, right?

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
There were no bullets, Trump just ducked down and got a razor blade from his boot to cut his ear.
He was supposed to toss Mick Foley off the stage at the end but he sold the sniper bit a little too well
It could have been like Stone Cold vs. Bret Hart at WM. Missed opportunity for a massive face turn for the Trumpster. He should have flipped the double birds and then poured cheap beers all over himself to really cement it.

cliveowen

stlaker
I don't know enough about shooting to comment on the difficulty of this shot, but Pat acting like the shot would have been easy for him is enraging. First of all there is no way his fat ass would have been able to make up onto the roof to start with. Also the shooter knows this is a suicide mission and he could be shot at anytime. The last time Pat was in a high pressure situation he mispronounced his own name to a judge.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Fat Rick is so dumb. He acts like the guy had all day to line up a shot without any pressures. He had to fucking prone walk on his stomach to get into position and even before he shot he was spotted and had to take a fast shot b4 he was lit up with bullets from the SS snipers/gunmen. He's so dumb and acts like the shooter was at the range or something.

BudDickman

125 yards is a chip shot.

Tsssss...
Chip shot is a weird way to refer to an assassination attempt, and this isn't the first time I see him phrasing things in this way. I think I've seen him talk this way about people suffering life changing bodily injuries.

He tries to be nonchalant about very serious things because he's such a bad ass and violence doesn't bother him.

Yet people goofing on him is terrorism.

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
I guess... Not like the glasses could've been taken off before he fired or flown off when he was shot.
Or contacts. If I was in a high pressure situation on a hot day, I wouldn't want to be pushing shit up on my face or whatever. Not to mention if there's a high liklihood my corpse is going to be going around the internet, I'm not going out looking like a nerd.