• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Well that seals the deal for Trump… Pig, comment?

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Please provoke him into reportable content.
The way I see it, Pat's an influential voice on X. His supporters deem it important. I mean, this is the same guy who greatly influenced Argentina to legalise abortion. Who's to say his tweets haven't encouraged a mob of mentally homosexual males wearing ballgowns to commit political assassination?

Best to report any unsafe tweets, methinks.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I hope no one has the audacity to spam this picture at Patrick on twitter.
View attachment 210625
Pretty much martyr'd him. This photo will probably be in the cover of Time magazine. This will have the complete opposite effect intended. Pat must be so mad that it failed. Makes Jan 6th look like a field trip.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I can’t wait for the Joe post on this. He’s probably asleep off the waters of Croatia or something
1720949684232.png

MonsterSteve

Age.
>Before the scene is secured or the shooter tackled.

The shooter was killed within seconds lol
He's not smart, you see. Not only was he killed within seconds but the SS was communicating everything that happened when Trumps on the ground and you can hear it in the video of Trump getting shot. They say, shooter down and that lets get Trump to the car (but using code words).

Of course Rick thinks they just stand up Trump with a shooter still actively shooting. Fucking dolt.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
These should be sent to the secret service to prepare them for the RNC in Milwaukee. No joke. He's exactly the type of deranged loser who would pull something like this. No job, no social status, bitter and angry with delusions of grandeur.
Would this website work if someone had serious and valid concerns?

Attachments

• 1000009656.jpg
    1000009656.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 45