• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Well that seals the deal for Trump… Pig, comment?

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
743eebe675b04515e6380ab1b7dec040.png

0079c69f16d3b3711aca5a1d6e48f049.png

Wow, it seems like Patrick S Tomlinson has been planning this attack for years! I have yet to see any evidence suggesting otherwise!

http://archive.today/W8DLf
http://archive.today/frzCE

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
It could very well be providence, God can not be mocked and he might have a purpose to fulfil first.

He was millimetres from death. That he stood in defiance to reassure the crowd is one of the most bad ass things I’ve ever seen. The man is a fighter with balls of steel, whatever you think about the man he’s willing to die or go to prison. That’s conviction and whatever it means politically, you have to recognise it.
That picture and video clip will be in history books. We have an assassination attempt in high definition and the response with the fist pumps, blood and USA chants was something to behold.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
piggy huffs and puffs about the secret service allowing DJT to stand up so quickly because the picture is too good hahaha what a petty whiny sissy
He was down for a while and in the video you can hear the SS say “shooter down” so all these retards act like standing him up was bc it was all planned out. No, the shooter was down and they had to get Trump moving so that was the best time to get him out of there. Pat really is a BLUBBERING fool.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout

"BREAKING: Eyewitness tells BBC that he informed police, Secret Service about a suspicious man on a roof with a rifle.

He was ignore" d.
Yes that’s going around everywhere. He also said the SS couldn’t really see the guy from their angle. I can’t wait til we get all the video from people recording that probably pieces out the shooting even better. I also want this faggots name so we can see he was a Rachel Maddow viewer or whatever

BudDickman

Forum Clout