• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Well that seals the deal for Trump… Pig, comment?

RobertMewler

Jon Del Arroz's long lost twin was the shooter?

1720913330820891.png

Would it kill this fat retard to be normal and say “I hope Trump is safe, even though I hate him violence is never the answer and we defeat ideas with ideas in a civilised society” - he wants the most dystopian evil world possible where thought crime is punished with life in prison and then he acts like he’s a rebel without a cause championing human rights.

Pat, the people you’re humiliating yourself for with these opinions would rape your children just to laugh.
He really is the most hateable person alive.
Screenshot_20240713-194557.png

cliveowen

stlaker
Would it kill this fat retard to be normal and say “I hope Trump is safe, even though I hate him violence is never the answer and we defeat ideas with ideas in a civilised society” - he wants the most dystopian evil world possible where thought crime is punished with life in prison and then he acts like he’s a rebel without a cause championing human rights.

Pat, the people you’re humiliating yourself for with these opinions would rape your children just to laugh.
Pat fully supports this assassination attempt. He's said in the past that if votes don't work, only other way to stop fascism is with bullets (or something gay like that)

MonsterSteve

Age.
These people are ghouls and couldn’t be more explicitly evil and to be opposed. I feel like I’m taking crazy pills because Satan and his demons are running the world in a manner beyond all parody of evil and they’re standing in front of us doing it and nobody cares or sees it.

I’m not even talking figuratively, or doing a bit, satanic powers and principalities are visible at all times turning the earth into a weapon to hurt God and nobody cares. View attachment 210660View attachment 210662
Yea I checked CNN like 30 mins after it happened and it said “Trump injured at rally”. Disgusting.

EraGodless

These people are ghouls and couldn’t be more explicitly evil and to be opposed. I feel like I’m taking crazy pills because Satan and his demons are running the world in a manner beyond all parody of evil and they’re standing in front of us doing it and nobody cares or sees it.

I’m not even talking figuratively, or doing a bit, satanic powers and principalities are visible at all times turning the earth into a weapon to hurt God and nobody cares. View attachment 210660View attachment 210662
JFK rushed to Parkland Memorial Hospital for splitting headache.

NoBacon

An honourable man.

I don’t think you do, I don’t think you realise the battle you’re in (we all are) even though the price is your immortal soul. It’s being feasted on day in day out.

I’m not attacking you or anything, I’m not doing shit about it either, I’m as confused at my own lack of concern even though I know it’s happening. What the fuck is going on?

We used to know these things as societies, when did we stop knowing? I’ve read compelling arguments it was around the time of the atom bomb and scientism as religion sweeping everything.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Wow the shooter was a sniper on a roof. How did they miss that?! Also holy shit Trump is lucky as fuck to get hit on the ear instead of a few inches over and he’s JFK 2.0

It could very well be providence, God can not be mocked and he might have a purpose to fulfil first.

He was millimetres from death. That he stood in defiance to reassure the crowd is one of the most bad ass things I’ve ever seen. The man is a fighter with balls of steel, whatever you think about the man he’s willing to die or go to prison. That’s conviction and whatever it means politically, you have to recognise it.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
I don’t think you do, I don’t think you realise the battle you’re in (we all are) even though the price is your immortal soul. It’s being feasted on day in day out.

I’m not attacking you or anything, I’m not doing shit about it either, I’m as confused at my own lack of concern even though I know it’s happening. What the fuck is going on?

We used to know these things as societies, when did we stop knowing? I’ve read compelling arguments it was around the time of the atom bomb and scientism as religion sweeping everything.
Social media and 24 hour news cycles are the root of all this evil

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian

It's all part of God's plan, Brotherman.

It could very well be providence, God can not be mocked and he might have a purpose to fulfil first.

He was millimetres from death. That he stood in defiance to reassure the crowd is one of the most bad ass things I’ve ever seen. The man is a fighter with balls of steel, whatever you think about the man he’s willing to die or go to prison. That’s conviction and whatever it means politically, you have to recognise it.
Lol, I thought you of all people would be questioning the legitimacy of this.