Was final fantasy 6 the best game ever? Nigger?

G

Back when Rockstar was good. Feels like forever ago.
Another old school Rockstar banger...

ce9d082736536e8be7f7ce7b45cc976f0ba9dbc0.jpg

Ghost of Tsushima is up there for me. My one big complaint is that the second hardest difficulty eventually becomes too easy, while the hardest (one hit kill) is too hard. If there was something in-between it would probably be my favourite game.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I played one Final Fantasy game once for the ps3 and it was the gayest fucking fag shit I've ever seen. I didn't understand what the fuck was going on and it was painfully Japanese. I barely got to do anything. It was like watching a gay anime and then when I did get to some action, it was turn based bullshit. You just hit a couple buttons every once in a while from what I saw.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I played one Final Fantasy game once for the ps3 and it was the gayest fucking fag shit I've ever seen. I didn't understand what the fuck was going on and it was painfully Japanese. I barely got to do anything. It was like watching a gay anime and then when I did get to some action, it was turn based bullshit. You just hit a couple buttons every once in a while from what I saw.
It hasn't been good since PS2 so you have been cheated. I'm so sorry, Abe.