Was final fantasy 6 the best game ever? Nigger?

Snake

The 90's early 2000's truly was the peak of gaming, sure the graphics have gotten more advanced but that's about it.
There's a whole market of indie games that are made to look like PS1. I prefer low res horror games to high definition shit. Maybe that's due to older games having more with creativity through adversity and there was much more effort put into them.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
There's a whole market of indie games that are made to look like PS1. I prefer low res horror games to high definition shit. Maybe that's due to older games having more with creativity through adversity and there was much more effort put into them.

Even modern games are being remade by fans to look and play like classic PS1 games, how cool is that.

Snake

Even modern games are being remade by fans to look and play like classic PS1 games, how cool is that.

RE2-3 got upscaled by fans, RE1 is still in development. They took the Gamecube ports and cleaned up all the backgrounds.

I can't play anything but these versions now.

There's also one for RE4 that was done by I believe one guy that cleaned up every texture in the entire game.

Also, there's a similar one for Silent Hill 2. I played it recently and it looks great. Although that game still looks good for 2001.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Lynch would be disappointed by your comment, these people are expressing their creative vision by remaking this game, no creative process is gay as long as you put your heart and soul into it.

:lynch_lg:
Screenshot_20220517-130604_YouTube.jpg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I'd be fine if they said that shit on Twitter but to put that in a trailer to your game that has nothing to do with trannies and to pin it is such a self indulgent faggot move and I can't respect that.
That's why older games are my preferred choice over modern ones, they still understood gaming is supposed to be fun and a escape from reality.

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. PS1

The best game ever made.

If your into Metroidvania games. Try, Bloodstained. It delivers.

I spent hundreds of hours on SOTN. I remember grinding for an entire day just to get some faggot ring that had like a 0.0001% drop rate. Incredible game.

When I first played it I did so without any guide or research. I was fawkin’ blown away when I read Game Players or some shit and found out I wasn’t even 50% done and there was a whole entire inverted castle.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
I spent hundreds of hours on SOTN. I remember grinding for an entire day just to get some faggot ring that had like a 0.0001% drop rate. Incredible game.

When I first played it I did so without any guide or research. I was fawkin’ blown away when I read Game Players or some shit and found out I wasn’t even 50% done and there was a whole entire inverted castle.
Same here. I knew the castle like the back of my hand. But, baffled why it was only 50% done. A gaming mag (CVG) let me know about the inverted castle. It's a game I always go back to.

I bought the SOTN & Rondo of blood on PS4.
I was trying to find the Cumia Vania video to add to this.

Harry Powell

Same here. I knew the castle like the back of my hand. But, baffled why it was only 50% done. A gaming mag (CVG) let me know about the inverted castle. It's a game I always go back to.

I bought the SOTN & Rondo of blood on PS4.
I was trying to find the Cumia Vania video to add to this.
I always wanted to get the Saturn version but last I knew there was no engrish transration

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I always wanted to get the Saturn version but last I knew there was no engrish transration
Your lucky day

Harry Powell

It's a bad port, but it adds a extra level. Which was apparently meant to be in the original. You access it from the main gate at the beginning.

God bless emulators and patches. To read it in English. Top man @Minaw for knowing.
I believe the Saturn version had some superior transparency effects and shit too as it was better at the 2D sprites than the PS.

Thanks @Minaw