Was final fantasy 6 the best game ever? Nigger?

TheNanaDook

VII is still my favorite. I cried like a little faggot when Aeris died. The mini games were the best and the submarine element added a whole nother layer to the game that took it to the next level. I’ve played 6 - 12 and none of the other games even come close although I did like 9 a lot too.
"submarine element"
Someone never played FFV, the most underrated game in the entire series.

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
Good games for sure and perhaps recency bias is fucking me up, but I think the following are the best games of all time:

GOW 2018
TLOU
FFVII
Uncharted 2
Link’s Awakening
Dead Space II

Harry Powell

Too bad Naughty Dog has gone so woke now. I’m burned out on those third person action adventure Playstation exclusives.
I’m still gonna buy whatever they put out but I could do without the social commentary being so heavy handed and forced.

TLOU2 is a great game and I liked Abby. Fawkin’ smashing dudes up with her maxed momentum skill tree was sweet. However I did feel the “tranny” kid from the group of primitives was forced and unnecessary.

Last edited:
G

I’m still gonna buy whatever they put out but I could do without the social commentary being so heavy handed and forced.

TLOU2 is a great game and I liked Abby. Fawkin’ smashing dudes up with her maxes momentum skill tree was sweet. However I did feel the “tranny” kid from the group of primitives was forced and unnecessary.

I liked Abby’s character arc way more than Ellie’s. But i thought the story really dragged. I think i would have liked it more if they had alternated chapters between Ellie and Abby. I wouldn’t mind a third game solely focused on Abby. She was the best part of the game for me.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
The best game of all time was the free one that came with the SNES

Dkc_snes_boxart.jpg
I remember getting that for Christmas as a kid. I put it in my SNES and was met with a "this is an illegal copy" bootleg message and it wouldn't play. So the following day my Mom and I went to Funcoland to exchange it for a working copy and their entire inventory of 2 huge boxes were all bootlegs when we tested them. It was surreal and not a very interesting story now that I think about it.

Harry Powell

I remember getting that for Christmas as a kid. I put it in my SNES and was met with a "this is an illegal copy" bootleg message and it wouldn't play. So the following day my Mom and I went to Funcoland to exchange it for a working copy and their entire inventory of 2 huge boxes were all bootlegs when we tested them. It was surreal and not a very interesting story now that I think about it.
I enjoyed the story. RIP Funcoland, Babbages, Electronics Boutique, CompUSA, etc

Harry Powell

I liked Abby’s character arc way more than Ellie’s. But i thought the story really dragged. I think i would have liked it more if they had alternated chapters between Ellie and Abby. I wouldn’t mind a third game solely focused on Abby. She was the best part of the game for me.
The game could have used some editing. I hate that the climax involves a heretofore unmentioned biker gang. I actually liked their levels, but from a narrative standpoint I had just spent 20+ hours immersed in two totally different factions and now these faggots are my endgame? I realize they were simply a backdrop for Ellie and Abby to have their final confrontation.

I also don’t feel Abby deserved the fate they gave her. You know those bikers did all kinds of fucked up shit to her before they threw her on that pylon. I didn’t need that, especially since she was a better human being than Ellie. I am glad that she got away in the end and hopefully had some kind of redemption with the tranny kid on that island.

That being said I think they had to have Abby get destroyed by the bikers to give Ellie any chance in hell in that fight.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I enjoyed the story. RIP Funcoland, Babbages, Electronics Boutique, CompUSA, etc
Funcoland was heaven for a kid. I still remember grabbing those catalogs they had that just listed the games they sell and getting excited about what I would buy next. The best thing was them letting you test the games out before you buy them. So many fond memories of that place, never had a bad experience there.

Snake

Too bad Naughty Dog has gone so woke now. I’m burned out on those third person action adventure Playstation exclusives.
TLOU2 is the most jewish game ever made. Jewish director inacts a revenge fantasy by killing the fan favorite White male lead, who all of a sudden becomes Christian in the sequel. Killed by Weimar test fueled tranny, that gets chased by the surrogate daughter, just to be let go. Oh and Synagogues because reasons.

Last edited:
G

TLOU2 is the most jewish game ever made. Jewish director inacts a revenge fantasy by killing the fan favorite White male lead, who all of a sudden becomes Christian in the sequel. Killed by Weimar test fueled tranny, that gets chased by the surrogate daughter, just to be let go. Oh and Synagogues because reasons.

You make a good point Tone.