Wall Street Pat is Back! Plus a cameo from a fat familiar face

Carol's Bad Cavern

Forming Stalagmites since 1930
fa52a7d97c5c6959ead4f4793511faed.png

@captain_kamala please take this cunt down.
Thanks for telling us you read the forums daily.

Hi fat white bitch

G

There’s some great stories out there from when Seagal hosted SNL, Lorne Michaels still calls him the worst host they ever had. They said they almost did a “No Host” show because he was such a difficult and humorless person. He pitched a skit where he played a therapist that had a patient who had just been raped and Seagal was trying to have sex with her.
Ok, now I’m starting to like Seagal

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Funny how her "art" went from 8th grade level to fully detailed and accurate portraits in a year. Absolute phony. Color by numbers tracing bitch. I hope she gets a call from some lawyers about it.
I bet her husband got her a tracer for her birthday because she was pretty much drawing stick figures before and overnight she’s doing these highly detailed pictures and actually charging 500-600 bucks for her totally original art pieces. I bet she thinks it’s ok if she just says they are “tribute” pieces which means she doesn’t have to pay to use others work. She probably thinks it’s the same thing as parody work. Her charging 500-600 bucks is really scummy because she knows she didn’t come up with these works. I’d love to see how she spins this if she starts getting cease and desist letters.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I bet her husband got her a tracer for her birthday because she was pretty much drawing stick figures before and overnight she’s doing these highly detailed pictures and actually charging 500-600 bucks for her totally original art pieces. I bet she thinks it’s ok if she just says they are “tribute” pieces which means she doesn’t have to pay to use others work. She probably thinks it’s the same thing as parody work. Her charging 500-600 bucks is really scummy because she knows she didn’t come up with these works. I’d love to see how she spins this if she starts getting cease and desist letters.
You can do everything BUT profit off of them. The gall to sell these for $500 and act like she is some savant is an actual crime.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
You can do everything BUT profit off of them. The gall to sell these for $500 and act like she is some savant is an actual crime.
That’s what’s so disgusting about this scam, I thought she was charging like 50-75 bucks for these stolen pieces but over 500? This must be her trying to convince herself she’s a real artist and her “work” is not only worth the high amount but will only go UP in value because it’s an “original” MM Schill. I bet her husband said something about her getting some kind of job since he can’t keep paying for both of them and she came up with this scheme.

Last edited:
G

That’s what’s so disgusting about this scam, I thought she was charging like 50-75 bucks for these stolen pieces but over 500? This must be her trying to convince herself she’s a real artist and her “work” is not only worth the high amount but will only go UP in value because it’s an “original” MM Schill. I bet her husband said something about her getting some kind of job since he can’t keep paying for both of them and she came up with these scheme.
Well I mean yeah, I’m sure he’s brought up the grocery bill a number of times.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Well I mean yeah, I’m sure he’s brought up the grocery bill a number of times.
Plus she’s fat and lazy so you know she’s running the AC all day living in the swamps of Jacksonville. It sounds like she tried (and failed) to sell a lot of these trace pieces at some recent loser con. Prob the 500-600 price tag didn’t help since the majority of people going to these dork cons are poor / on government benefits. Something tells me she has a very poor understanding of money to think the crowd she’s in could afford to drop 5-600 bucks on some copies of art pieces.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Hey, Maggie. I know you're here. Real Japanese people refuse to accept you're part Japanese or any sort of Asian. Your disgusting tattoo would also ensure you wouldn't be welcome anywhere in Japan and everyone would just stare in disgust at the fat blob of foreign shit waddling through the streets. Nothing to do with Racist White People, you fat, ugly cretin.

G

Hey, Maggie. I know you're here. Real Japanese people refuse to accept you're part Japanese or any sort of Asian. Your disgusting tattoo would also ensure you wouldn't be welcome anywhere in Japan and everyone would just stare in disgust at the fat blob of foreign shit waddling through the streets. Nothing to do with Racist White People, you fat, ugly cretin.
White people are racist in her mind but anyone who actually accepts her as Japanese is probably white, and the people who truly hate her are non-white. Although she’s pretty big so black guys probably like her too.

Joke’s on me I guess.