Wall Street Pat is Back! Plus a cameo from a fat familiar face

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Piggy oinking about things he knows nothing about. Big surprise.
FCECAD9A-44E6-456D-B8EC-EBBE9F2B1B26.jpeg

Speaking of Tesla, let’s see how they’re doing
FDC313F5-7C75-467D-AE6F-38AFA4A0592C.jpeg

Stock is doing well and Tesla is hiring while many companies (one being Microsoft) are laying off.

Let’s see how Ford is doing since Pat claims they’re the greatest ever
A95D350C-ABD3-442B-981E-EC0DD5A54D38.jpeg

Uh oh, that doesn’t sound good
403CDA15-97D4-42B2-AD40-F290F012B805.jpeg

What’s this? Ford is following Tesla? But Pat said Tesla is stupid! Funny Pat is silent about this

And look who chimed in on Pats tweet since they claim to be an expert on everything China
View attachment 92647
She’s back! And fatter than ever! She unlocked her account
View attachment 92648
Classic Schill nonsense
View attachment 92649
Odds are that is traced and she already sold it. What a fat fraud!

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
And look who chimed in on Pats tweet since they claim to be an expert on everything China
View attachment 92647
She’s back! And fatter than ever! She unlocked her account
View attachment 92648
Classic Schill nonsense
View attachment 92649
Odds are that is traced and she already sold it. What a fat fraud!
I’ve never understand these ultra-liberal chink women. Haven’t enough of them had their heads pancaked by nigger fists to realize that white people aren’t so bad after all?

And Asian women are pretty much fetishized by white dudes. She’s complaining about the slant eyes comments because no one believes her fake-Japanese BS. She knows she’s missing out on Germanic dick and she HATES THAT

What a complete piece of shit this gook is.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
There's no way that Elon Musk could have seen that coming.

The fact is that Pat knows more about the auto industry than Musk, and would be a better CEO of a car company.

Billionaires are not intelligent, or hard working. Patrick could do everything that they do - only better. He has been held back in his life by discrimination.
This is why I want Fatso to fail upward. I would absolutely love to see him being given a position of actual power and authority because it will be glorious to watch him fuck it up spectacularly.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I’ve never understand these ultra-liberal chink women. Haven’t enough of them had their heads pancaked by nigger fists to realize that white people aren’t so bad after all?

And Asian women are pretty much fetishized by white dudes. She’s complaining about the slant eyes comments because no one believes her fake-Japanese BS. She knows she’s missing out on Germanic dick and she HATES THAT
That’s why she keeps claiming racism when people don’t believe she’s Asian because you usually have to look Asian to be Asian. Even tiger woods looks a bit Asian while being black! She fat Florida trash that is most likely German Irish.