Wall Street Pat is Back! Plus a cameo from a fat familiar face

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
cab27d8289d1eb98debde827aabec5b3.png

e34df8cd53970a1973daae273a06d3ba.png

3e105679ff8e92ac25efe7e8e41ed0f2.png

Google Lense really makes this easy. EVERY SINGLE ONE is instantly found as an image.

Christ that’s even worse than I thought, she’s ripping people off and claiming her work as original and charging for it. You know she has never reported any of this income from her “art” career.
what a useless, unoriginal cunt. these people all want/need the government to run their lives and they cannot think for themselves on any level. it's no wonder why they're all so devoid of talent

Last edited:
No, I am implying that ol' custard thighs should get some exercise with her legs.
Seriously though, of all images to steal and resell, getty images has to be the funniest choice, and on top of that she made her own paper trail.

Just steal from deviant artists, at least you know they don't have lawyers. There's a free tip land o' lakes, now go lock your account.
My old gallery in SF represented Shepard Fairey when he did the Obama "hope" shit. he painted that from an AP or Getty image. He had a $1,000,000 lawsuit hanging over his head (and the gallery's) as soon as the photographer recognized his image and contacted the AP. They don't fuck around and will absolutely hammer her and her tacky shit.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
what a useless, unoriginal cunt. these people all need the government to run their lives. they cannot think for themselves on any level. it's no wonder why they're all so devoid of talent
They’re all devoid of talent yet see themselves as great unique creatives. She hasn’t had a real job in decades and tells herself this is her calling yet it’s clear she copying and tracing these “art” pieces. It would be one thing if she did this but gave them as a gifts it wouldn’t be as bad but she’s charging - up to 550 bucks as seen by at least one for this frauds.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
My old gallery in SF represented Shepard Fairey when he did the Obama "hope" shit. he painted that from an AP or Getty image. He had a $1,000,000 lawsuit hanging over his head (and the gallery's) as soon as the photographer recognized his image and contacted the AP. They don't fuck around and will absolutely hammer her and her tacky shit.
That’s what’s great, real artists don’t fuck around if someone is making money without their approval. It’s like when musicians went after record labels who put out rap music that didn’t have samples cleared. So many thought nobody would notice or they creating something different so it’s ok. I remember Vanilla Ice tried to argue “Ice Ice Baby” wasn’t Queen’s Under Pressure because one note was different.

They’re all devoid of talent yet see themselves as great unique creatives. She hasn’t had a real job in decades and tells herself this is her calling yet it’s clear she copying and tracing these “art” pieces. It would be one thing if she did this but gave them as a gifts it wouldn’t be as bad but she’s charging - up to 550 bucks as seen by at least one for this frauds.
these are barely at the level you'd find in a mediocre high school talent show. who would buy these?? other than maybe her very disappointed parents?

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
these are barely at the level you might find in a mediocre high school talent show. who would even buy these?? other than maybe her very disappointed parents?
That’s what I can’t figure out, they sell this kind of shit at Target and Home Good stores for much much less, like between 50-80 bucks. These works are like “first apartment after college” level artwork. But over 500 bucks? She has no shame.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
And I realized, scars are memories.

Nice r/im14sandthisisdeep insight, you retarded cunt.

As for the stealing copyrighted work thing, I could actually believe she's dumb enough to not know what she's doing is illegal. She probably just Googles whatever pops into her head, saves the image and starts copying it without any further thought.

Also, you are not Japanese by any medical standard, fatso. These are your delusions again.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Nice r/im14sandthisisdeep insight, you retarded cunt.

As for the stealing copyrighted work thing, I could actually believe she's dumb enough to not know what she's doing is illegal. She probably just Googles whatever pops into her head, saves the image and starts copying it without any further thought.

Also, you are not Japanese by any medical standard, fatso. These are your delusions again.
I think that is part of it, she thinks if she pays some fee here and there it’s ok to do what she’s doing because she’s an “artist” as she tells herself and has no time for a real job.