Videos that always make you laugh

There's a fuller 30 minute cut bit we were shown old 70s health and safety videos in school in the UK in the early 90s. They didn't pull any punches and more often than not a kid would get an electric shock or drown but this one set on a farm is so brutal it makes me laugh every single time

Holy shit, that girl's screams were blood-curdling!

I can still remember the safety films we were shown at school about electricity. One where a kid throws a frisbee into a substation and they find a loose bar so they can go in to get it "Someone's been in 'ere!" and then another where they go fishing with a really long fishing pole near some electric pylons.

BAM! :eek:

Electricity, the hidden menace!

Holy shit, that girl's screams were blood-curdling!

I can still remember the safety films we were shown at school about electricity. One where a kid throws a frisbee into a substation and they find a loose bar so they can go in to get it "Someone's been in 'ere!" and then another where they go fishing with a really long fishing pole near some electric pylons.

BAM! :eek:

Electricity, the hidden menace!
Yeah her screams are properly horrendous for something aimed at kids!

Yeah I remember the other ones you mentioned. Between that and work and safety videos of the Bradford fire and that nightclub fire/crush in the early 2000's I really have been shown some scary shit as a form of education.