Videos that always make you laugh

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"
Horses telling humans to go fuck themselves is always funny

Mongo-punches-horse.gif

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
I know I posted this in the Happy Birthday thread, but this genuinely makes me laugh. Not it being Hitler, that adds to it, but he really did have amazing delivery and timing. Everyone admits he was a great orator, but also very funny. He's just reading off a list of countries but I laugh, better than 99% of stand-ups today with gigs. Trump is similar, a natural comedian, if not as good as Hitler.

Jimmy could learn a thing or two from Hitler. Hitler liked jokes but not particularly filthy ones. At a party his personal photographer had become quite drunk, Hitler quipped, "Don't get too close to the fireplace, you'll catch light." If it was the cellar crew it would be, "Nice camera, stupid!"

Last edited:

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"
I know I posted this in the Happy Birthday thread, but this genuinely makes me laugh. Not it being Hitler, that adds to it, but he really did have amazing delivery and timing. Everyone admits he was a great orator, but also very funny. He's just reading off a list of countries but I laugh, better than 99% of stand-ups today with gigs. Trump is similar, a natural comedian, if not as good as Hitler.

Jimmy could learn a thing or two from Hitler. Hitler liked jokes but not particularly filthy ones. At a party his personal photographer had become quite drunk, Hitler quipped, "Don't get too close to the fire place, you'll catch light." If it was the cellar crew it would be, "Nice camera, stupid!"

A regular Andy Kauffman, that Hitler.

G

Yeah, remember when both faked their deaths?
Do you think it was part of his terms of surrender, or do you think he out-foxed both the Allies and the Commies and had personal arrangements made, to retire in Argentina in some Nazi-sponsored witness protection program?

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Do you think it was part of his terms of surrender, or do you think he out-foxed both the Allies and the Commies and had personal arrangements made, to retire in Argentina in some Nazi-sponsored witness protection program?
I think almost certainly Hitler killed himself. It is known a plane flew and landed outside the bunker ready to fly him out. Bormann had fled, Goering had surrendered himself, but Hitler was adamant to remain in Berlin. As captain to go down with his ship. When victory became impossible he judged the situation and decided not to risk giving the Soviets more propaganda. Even if he had fled he could have easily been shot down or captured anyway or simply killed like Bormann was, by a random shell or bullet. I think that shows obvious courage of some kind to do it sober minded. It might look hypocritical with Hitler's image if you look at it from a modern perspective, but it's the way most warrior cultures have applauded or even honored going out, from Samurai and Sikhs to Ancient Romans and Greeks.