Videos that always make you laugh

G

There's a fuller 30 minute cut bit we were shown old 70s health and safety videos in school in the UK in the early 90s. They didn't pull any punches and more often than not a kid would get an electric shock or drown but this one set on a farm is so brutal it makes me laugh every single time

[MEDIA=youtube]_we-3Uqu5sw[/MEDIA]
Yeah, those old school UK PSAs were rough, especially the drink driving ones.

This one was haunting, even as a kid
[MEDIA=youtube]kADUAXf7hOo[/MEDIA]

And this is just...

[MEDIA=youtube]xtJqw--DGl8[/MEDIA]

Uncle Floyd

“Too many goddamn scuddleheads.”
There's a fuller 30 minute cut bit we were shown old 70s health and safety videos in school in the UK in the early 90s. They didn't pull any punches and more often than not a kid would get an electric shock or drown but this one set on a farm is so brutal it makes me laugh every single time

Niggaz crying about life on the streets being hard. Let's see them last a day on a farm.

Normally reality TV does nothing for me but this one time is a go back to clip for comedy gold. In the UK celebrity big brother house was David Bowie's first wife. On the day Bowie died. She tells someone "David's dead" and the person thinks it's another housemate called David. Mayhem ensues.

The alive David comes out and announces a David Guest isn't dead live tour for some shitty band of his weeks late. But dies before the tour making the joke even better.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Normally reality TV does nothing for me but this one time is a go back to clip for comedy gold. In the UK celebrity big brother house was David Bowie's first wife. On the day Bowie died. She tells someone "David's dead" and the person thinks it's another housemate called David. Mayhem ensues.

The alive David comes out and announces a David Guest isn't dead live tour for some shitty band of his weeks late. But dies before the tour making the joke even better.

My question is do they have one toothbrush in that house