• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Unremarkable famous bitches

G

I disagree on Johansson, she isn’t a 10/10 but she’s pretty sexy.

View attachment 18582

overrated cunt, just average without a pound of make-up. Nice dsl tough.

F0DA9A5B-1F7D-4500-95C3-DB94E6D17BED.jpeg
8B60B473-D325-4EDB-B8AB-73F4FE4201D7.jpeg

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout
I keep my interaction with the Hollywood Electric Jew to an absolute minimum. So if you brothermen could do me a solid and post the names of these whores along with their pics, I'd much appreciate it.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
the friends broads are just old, that’s not fair. And Streep is a legitimately good actor so she gets a pass. The fridge in the middle though is spot on.

I agree on the Friends women. Cox looks like she has more plastic then a Resin Factory, but Kudrow looks natural and Aniston seems like she's kept it minimal. They deserve a pass - take it from me, it sucks getting old.

I will not hear a cross word about Meryl Streep. That lass is a fucking soldier; she stayed with John Cazale up until his last breath, and she STILL openly talks about how much she misses him to this day. Plus, she acts circles around nearly every woman I've ever seen on film.

Hit Girl? Meh. I never looked at her that way, probably because she started as a child actor and it just feels off. I see potential in her acting ability, but Christ, she picks the worst films. She was in "Let Me In" though right? Not a bad performance.

G

I agree on the Friends women. Cox looks like she has more plastic then a Resin Factory, but Kudrow looks natural and Aniston seems like she's kept it minimal. They deserve a pass - take it from me, it sucks getting old.

I will not hear a cross word about Meryl Streep. That lass is a fucking soldier; she stayed with John Cazale up until his last breath, and she STILL openly talks about how much she misses him to this day. Plus, she acts circles around nearly every woman I've ever seen on film.

Hit Girl? Meh. I never looked at her that way, probably because she started as a child actor and it just feels off. I see potential in her acting ability, but Christ, she picks the worst films. She was in "Let Me In" though right? Not a bad performance.
What about your celebs, remmeber the Spice Girls? Victoria's head is as massive as fatrick's...