• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Unremarkable famous bitches

G

Joker: And you are beautiful.

Ew. Jewess neanderthal face.
8A40E883-989C-43F4-9A0F-1C501B35E97B.jpeg

Grody

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
4c3680caf63124f448baf3021bc677a8.jpg

I don't watch TV, and don't keep up with the movies because I'm edgy like that, but does this unremarkable cunt deserve to be on this list? I can't think of anything worth a shit she's been in, and I've never wanked off over her, therefore I believe so.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
She is hideous but it's not a shock considering how viciously ugly her parents are.

1959283-10151996783146930-1518652459911116139-n.jpg

It drives me crazy that Kevin Smith always tries to make his monster of a wife into "the hot chick" in his movies. Someone really needs to pull him aside and say "look you love your wife and find her beautiful. That's great. But she's a fucking gargoyle and should never be in a movie for more then 3 seconds."
It was cruel of him to put his tranny wife next to prime Eliza Dushku, Shannon Elizabeth, and Ali Larter in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. It just exaggerated how disgusting she is.

Stent

fist pumps & key bumps 4/20/14
Forum Clout
They have their names in lights when all they did was suck the right dick.

This also applies to successful business women and so on. Melinda Gates? Philanthropist is a really tough job. Giving away money. Quick, give her an award!

Last edited:

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
This thread has now reached the point to where we're talking about how ugly Scarlett Johannsen and Jennifer Lawrence are? Like most celebrities, their personalities seem awful but now we're just being stupid
Dude, they aren't hot, they are famous. Again, great bodies but their faces are average, I guarantee you've seen hotter faces in your home town

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
She is hideous but it's not a shock considering how viciously ugly her parents are.

1959283-10151996783146930-1518652459911116139-n.jpg

It drives me crazy that Kevin Smith always tries to make his monster of a wife into "the hot chick" in his movies. Someone really needs to pull him aside and say "look you love your wife and find her beautiful. That's great. But she's a fucking gargoyle and should never be in a movie for more then 3 seconds."

I think, moreso than smoking weed, this accelerated his descent into below mediocrity.

Think for a moment: he's openly told the story in his spoken word how he met here - she was interviewing him and they fucked at first meeting. All well and good for a one night stand, but you fucking marry the girl? I wouldn't even normally bash someone for doing it - you love somebody, who fucking cares how you met - but as someone who kind of admires the risk he took with the first Clerks, and even the fact he somehow built a following, I'm floored by his vapid insistence at making his wife a "thing" in his stupid bloody films.

She's plain. Let her play the plain girl. Is she going to beat your ass if she doesn't get top bill like Sarah Jessica's character in Ed Wood? Are you that devoid of confidence and talent that you had to marry the first Lass you laid after Joey Lauren Adams? And now you're trying to make your daughter a thing these last few years? Don't give me this "family business" bullshit, Smith, you sound worse than Rob Zombie pushing his wife in every movie - and even Sherry Moon was good ONCE, in "The Devil's Rejects". Your wife was the worst part of "Clerks 2", already a weak sauce sequel to begin with.

Christ, I shouldn't drink Starka before bed.

G

Dude, they aren't hot, they are famous. Again, great bodies but their faces are average, I guarantee you've seen hotter faces in your home town
yes exactly. theyre average looking chicks who have good bodies and are in good shape and have the best hair and makeup people in the world. like I said above, there were hotter chicks than these in high school, they just arent famous because they didnt blow harvey weinstein.

Last edited by a moderator: