• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Unremarkable famous bitches

Calculating Bovinity

My name's Pat-reek, the Five-Ton Freak, child
Forum Clout
british-actress-florence-pugh-attends-the-2020-vanity-fair-news-photo-1581328970.jpg

yzHvkqjkwb4w3mcbL3UAaM-1200-80.jpg

Florence Pugh. No shape, odd looking broad. Aggressively unremarkable

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
4c3680caf63124f448baf3021bc677a8.jpg

I don't watch TV, and don't keep up with the movies because I'm edgy like that, but does this unremarkable cunt deserve to be on this list? I can't think of anything worth a shit she's been in, and I've never wanked off over her, therefore I believe so.
When I was 18 I was watching tv with my gf at the time. She fell asleep and I landed on a show where this bitch was naked washing herself. Looked for the title so I could put it on demand to rewatch said scene. it was the GOT pilot. I jacked off next to my sleeping hot girlfriend to Emilia Clarke. Came like a silly goose and fell asleep not spooning the dumb cunt next to me.

Forum Clout
It was cruel of him to put his tranny wife next to prime Eliza Dushku, Shannon Elizabeth, and Ali Larter in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. It just exaggerated how disgusting she is.
At first I didn't know that was his wife, and I was wondering how the ugly chick got cast in that part. She ruined Clerks 2 as well. His stupid daughter can't act either.