• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Underrated bits from the old sub

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Theres so many.

High Pitched Tits is one of the best relics of when Opie hate was still active on the sub.

Harry Hater sucking a cock and the threads everytime he posted a new one.

When people would do those photoshops of O&J / J&S where they’d look horrendous and sickly.

When everyone would make those videos trying to get heat on Opie for the cakestomp and they’d inevitably include a bald Opie picture. Or the time the original Amy Schumer joke theft video got spread on the sub and it ended with a zooming in picture of Bald Opie. (You cant find this version anywhere now though.)

Dasabesdo

Sir Anthony posts

Bernard Murphy

Jackie Singh has BPD
Theres so many.

High Pitched Tits is one of the best relics of when Opie hate was still active on the sub.

Harry Hater sucking a cock and the threads everytime he posted a new one.

When people would do those photoshops of O&J / J&S where they’d look horrendous and sickly.

When everyone would make those videos trying to get heat on Opie for the cakestomp and they’d inevitably include a bald Opie picture. Or the time the original Amy Schumer joke theft video got spread on the sub and it ended with a zooming in picture of Bald Opie. (You cant find this version anywhere now though.)

Dasabesdo

Sir Anthony posts
I was looking for the Dassabesso picture where they had fat tongue on a jar of sauce the other day. That one is a rib imploder.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
I was looking for the Dassabesso picture where they had fat tongue on a jar of sauce the other day. That one is a rib imploder.

Rollins posting was pretty funny.
Heh, reminiscing about old bits? That's a sub I ain't subbing too

9a10fe084300693e4f1013746a304bfb.jpeg

There was one or two cunts that were hilarious at it

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Was that the dumb bitch who left her address on display in the picture? It was always funny when random women would stumble upon the sub and think they were going to be worshiped, only to be driven away immediately. I remember that frumpy blond gal who posted the selfie in her car and thought she was hot enough to get no shit and then left within a day.
Someone found out her brother died and well I'll let you figure out the rest. Fawkin brutal and hilarious.

WhereWeAt

Fucking yes. That little kike trying to use the sub as a way to promote himself but getting humiliated instead was beautiful.

"You've bulled me off here again" Have we?

Cry harder, kike boy.
Danny went from honeymoon to nosedive mighty fast. If he just weathered having his face photoshopped into the cartoon of that rabbi rubbing his hands together for about a month, he would've been fine.

OldGravyEgg

@AmortizationBossXYZ
I came onto the sub pretty late (A&A) era but I was there for shit like riling up blue haired faggots for Anthony’s Hindenburg of a signing, Joe Matarese spamming and getting streetshitters to comment on Fatso’s Instagram and him having to delete them all manually.

Thank me for my service !
I left about the same time. I missed all the Pat shit. Got banned from reddit and didn't bother resubbing. But now I have around 5 years of reruns to enjoy.
edit: actually, I resubbed but stopped using. NA talk.