Underrated bits from the old sub

WhereWeAt

When the sub was doing Cameos, there's this one chick that was a ventriliquist and she had big knockers and she did a feed nana thing but then figured out that we were rascals and chided us and then we found some straight-to-video American Pie movie she was in where she showed her tits. That was a fun time.

That was easily the best Cameo. So much energy and unintended morsels for Nana to feed on. Truly a gem.

Did she actually chide the funsters? I remember she started scrutinizing her Cameos more closely (and I don't blame her) but as I recall she was savvy enough to not try calling us out. I say she's a lovely gal who did us a solid cameo.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
That was easily the best Cameo. So much energy and unintended morsels for Nana to feed on. Truly a gem.

Did she actually chide the funsters? I remember she started scrutinizing her Cameos more closely (and I don't blame her) but as I recall she was savvy enough to not try calling us out. I say she's a lovely gal who did us a solid cameo.
yeah i don't think she did anything to call us out directly, but she did start refusing requests i think. she definitely found out about us after the fact.

G

I swear I'm not dreaming it but someone made an ISIS style recruitment video of Antwan Kumiya around the time that he made Romanian or whatever news as the Nice truck terrorist. It had clips of him at the range and posing with guns with that Allah akbar music and even that shitty faded look that they have. It made me cry laughing and I haven't seen it in years

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
I swear I'm not dreaming it but someone made an ISIS style recruitment video of Antwan Kumiya around the time that he made Romanian or whatever news as the Nice truck terrorist. It had clips of him at the range and posing with guns with that Allah akbar music and even that shitty faded look that they have. It made me cry laughing and I haven't seen it in years
Where the hell are the brothermen who made this stuff and why don't they archive their own work!?

I was a big fan of the "guess I forgot to laugh" meme, and one of my posts was "Colin Flaherty got spotted by a security camera in Metal Gear Solid" with the punchline being "guess I forgot the chaff *chomp*"

G

Where the hell are the brothermen who made this stuff and why don't they archive their own work!?

I was a big fan of the "guess I forgot to laugh" meme, and one of my posts was "Colin Flaherty got spotted by a security camera in Metal Gear Solid" with the punchline being "guess I forgot the chaff *chomp*"
I'm probably just being a boomer here because I don't know shit about editing, but the one I mentioned looked like it was done by a professional. Like something you'd see in a Chris Morris spoof. I think during the subs heyday there were posters who were legitimate creatives in various entertainment fields who probably thought the potential blowback to getting discovered wasn't worth sticking around for.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
oh yeah "REDDITTARD" ..

..HE GOT THE GIRL!!!

hH51dsB.jpg

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
I think during the subs heyday there were posters who were legitimate creatives in various entertainment fields who probably thought the potential blowback to getting discovered wasn't worth sticking around for.

There were some talented motherfuckers on the sub. Artists, documentary makers, musicians etc.

That’s not even mentioning all the funny low effort shit that’d get posted all the time. Even the annoying running bits like Knickers ‘give me gold’ or that guy who’d say ‘do you always mimic lil Jimmy’s line?’ had their charms.

We were the only thing preventing that website becoming the full HIV infested shithole it is nowadays.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!

That's fucking good.

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
did love the whole run of Faggot posts. There were like 1000 of them in a short amount of time. Now you can't even say faggot on Reddit at all.

It’s kind of mind blowing that we lasted as long as we did on there. If you look at it now, forgot saying things like nigger or faggot which will just get you a permaban, anything that’s even slightly controversial in subject matter will get immediately locked and deleted. It’s the most over moderated website on earth.

Just like everything else, Reddit got ruined when it became too popular. Now it just exists as a far leftist echo chamber and a place to sell advertising space.

They should be paying us to still be on there. Faggots.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
I liked the theme of "People Anthony considers more attractive than black women 3/10000" followed by like a toddler or something, and when Greggshells dropped from CP media where the in-fighting between the Opesters and Anthony ballwashers really took off and we became more radicalized in our funsterdom and name-calling.

Most good bits stay around, but I really miss these kinds of shitty pun chains, they popped up every once in a while and reddit made it easier to scroll through all of em. People here are just really good at them:

Last edited:

OldGravyEgg

@AmortizationBossXYZ
Nice terrorism, stupid.

I miss how easy it was to go bully other subreddits. The little fellas at r/short were always fun to tease.

Also just making fun of redditors in general. Someone made a thread called Redditors are Faggots 3/whatever and it was a link to a post by some guy whose wife got him a puppy for Christmas and he made a really over the top gay post about how he cried.

Like something you'd see in a Chris Morris spoof.
if you want ribs from me, just ask.

But you make a good separate point - a lot of Chris Morris' work relied on peoples' reactions when they randomly discovered it, & taking it as legit / at face-value, those 'WTF is this?!' reactions from hapless outsiders used to be a great great addition to the original malarkey.