Underrated bits from the old sub

OldGravyEgg

@AmortizationBossXYZ
XBnfyWJ.jpg

When the sub was doing Cameos, there's this one chick that was a ventriliquist and she had big knockers and she did a feed nana thing but then figured out that we were rascals and chided us and then we found some straight-to-video American Pie movie she was in where she showed her tits. That was a fun time.

That really confused me at the time because I didn't know about cameo and she certainly didn't look like a typical O&A fan.

I figured it out later though because I'm smart.

And whoever stumped up the rhino for the 2 Norm cameos tyfys.

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
Was that the dumb bitch who left her address on display in the picture? It was always funny when random women would stumble upon the sub and think they were going to be worshiped, only to be driven away immediately. I remember that frumpy blond gal who posted the selfie in her car and thought she was hot enough to get no shit and then left within a day.
I completely missed that day, I only saw the photo with no context. "And yes I am a woman". That's how we know Bam is the best

Remember when the guy posted a picture of lonely Vos only to dox himself as an anime nigger through his reflection in mirror?

I'm at the bar laughing like a madman thinking about this right now

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
It’s kind of mind blowing that we lasted as long as we did on there. If you look at it now, forgot saying things like nigger or faggot which will just get you a permaban, anything that’s even slightly controversial in subject matter will get immediately locked and deleted. It’s the most over moderated website on earth.

Just like everything else, Reddit got ruined when it became too popular. Now it just exists as a far leftist echo chamber and a place to sell advertising space.

They should be paying us to still be on there. Faggots.

I just got a post deleted and a harassment notice for saying "you sound fat." RIP Aaron Swartz

G

I'll probably get shit on for this, but Chip rolls were fucking hilarious when done well. Funnier than the actual thing, that's for sure. I think it took me two or three times of reading an essay that ended with pecka nonsense before I learned. There was one about Anthony's heart attack that had a lot of real information in it that really got me good.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Fawwk I don’t know how I forgot but all the Fiverr videos.

The indian dudes saying “Brudda Joe drank ma spit”

The biker guy going “YOU REDDITARDS FUCKED UP BIG TIME”

and my favorite, the black guy threatening Andy. “Niggas only know you when they mention Opie…Now thats a name I don’t even want to be associated with,”
You messed with a patched in member of the Son's of Tranarchy! We said there would be doxxing and we weren't bluffing! I remember he tried out to be a fan of da boys and was happy about it. A true brotherman.

EraGodless

It’s kind of mind blowing that we lasted as long as we did on there. If you look at it now, forgot saying things like nigger or faggot which will just get you a permaban, anything that’s even slightly controversial in subject matter will get immediately locked and deleted. It’s the most over moderated website on earth.

Just like everything else, Reddit got ruined when it became too popular. Now it just exists as a far leftist echo chamber and a place to sell advertising space.

They should be paying us to still be on there. Faggots.
Nigger subs are allowed to say faggot, nigger, and retarded. Mods are too pussy to ban them or label the subs as "hate subs."