Underrated bits from the old sub

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
It wasn't funny at the time, but I_Hate_Knickers would make like 100 posts a day doing a bad Asian guy impression swapping his Rs and Ls, or pretending to be a pirate just by adding "arrr me matey" to fairly mundane posts. It lasted for a good year or two and just kind of became a fact of the subreddit you'd have to accept. Not sure if it's worth appreciation, just for some reason always stands out to me when I think of the old sub.

It wasn't funny at the time, but I_Hate_Knickers would make like 100 posts a day doing a bad Asian guy impression swapping his Rs and Ls, or pretending to be a pirate just by adding "arrr me matey" to fairly mundane posts. It lasted for a good year or two and just kind of became a fact of the subreddit you'd have to accept. Not sure if it's worth appreciation, just for some reason always stands out to me when I think of the old sub.
Literally the first thing I thought of when I saw the thread title. I remember knickers bombing once doing the pirate bit and someone else replied to him saying "arrgh walk the plank matey" which really got my ribs hurting.

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
When that lady posted a pic of herself in her bra and the sub bashed her for her filthy apartment so badly that she nuked her account

Was that the dumb bitch who left her address on display in the picture? It was always funny when random women would stumble upon the sub and think they were going to be worshiped, only to be driven away immediately. I remember that frumpy blond gal who posted the selfie in her car and thought she was hot enough to get no shit and then left within a day.

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
Literally the first thing I thought of when I saw the thread title. I remember knickers bombing once doing the pirate bit and someone else replied to him saying "arrgh walk the plank matey" which really got my ribs hurting.

Knickers is still on reddit. I notice him posting from time to time. Guess he's too good for us now. He got lost :image_9253:

Kim_Jong_Poon_

A mate of mine got glassed in a pub toilet
Was that the dumb bitch who left her address on display in the picture?
No, I don't think so

I remember that frumpy blond gal who posted the selfie in her car and thought she was hot enough to get no shit and then left within a day.
Yeah, when someone called her Fat Timpf my ribs exploded

HR@PaneraBread

$1
Knickers is still on reddit. I notice him posting from time to time. Guess he's too good for us now. He got lost :image_9253:
So we were browsing one of the last subs (one with like 50 members and 4 people talking) and there was a thread where Knickers claimed to have been a woman the whole time and it just went unsaid because no one brought it up. First impression was that we were being played but it remains unverified.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Porsalin being the prototype Dan Mullen. Made content, constantly hyped deadlines and missed them, got doxxed, spoke on the sub's behalf and pretended to be some kind of envoy before being ultimately runoffed.
When I first saw Dan Mullen doing all the hype for the upcoming Porsalin doc and go check his Patreon I had to go to the Cellar Table and go "is he (Pors) still doing the Joey Meatsauce bit?" and no one knew what I was talking about, they had to carefully explain to me that, no, Dan Mullen is a real person that posts here. (or did)

HR@PaneraBread

$1
When I first saw Dan Mullen doing all the hype for the upcoming Porsalin doc and go check his Patreon I had to go to the Cellar Table and go "is he (Pors) still doing the Joey Meatsauce bit?" and no one knew what I was talking about, they had to carefully explain to me that, no, Dan Mullen is a real person that posts here. (or did)
It was the worst impression ever done of anyone but yet still insanely funny

OldGravyEgg

@AmortizationBossXYZ
Don't know if it's underrated but I remember in a post about "What's good about women?" or something, somebody commented in a pretty good joke ladder: "Also, when you have a bad run at the track, it's useful to shove their box in front of a webcam for a few hours to help raise another stake."

IMG_2251.jpeg