• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Unban @CorradoSoprano4

This thread has awakened a memory from many years ago, Corrado was one of those faggots who would car crash every post after you poked fun at him once. He would go down the list and just crash them all. Well now The DMAN does it back to you in this thread. That's what we do now.

If ya smell what the Dman is cooking? Please end a post with that.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Go back writing your thesis sized posts where you deconstruct the intricacies of the dynamic between the hosts of a radio show that is defunct almost a decade by now where you refer to yourself in the third person.

Wow, ya really broke it down for the folks at home, didn't ya dumbass?

Good job explaining what The DMAN does. Next time, try throwing some "ha-ha's" in there. At least 1 "holyshit" Boring unfunny faggot.

DMAN

DMAN

Yaaaaay! We did it, everyone! He's unbanned!!!

I don't care that he wants to fuck kids when he's thrashing Opie. Anyone who bashes Opie is good for that split moment in my eyes.

A "joke" so funny that it sounds exactly like what people literally say in Opie Hater youtube comments.

DMAN

Hey i didn’t even do anything he was already unbanned before I said anything.

Sounds like you're taking the pedals and moving them in a backwurts motion now after seeing the receipts.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
This is very BOQ like. “The friend of my enemy is my ENEMY” I’m not back peddling i’m correcting the record and saying I didn’t do shit to get him unbanned but i’m still glad he is. Also I wasn’t searching for 40 minutes trying to find something he said.

So sad he hates Opie. I don’t give a shit because he hates Cumia and thats more important. A true Auntie zombie would never be capable of recognizing how bad Ant is.

Not to mention, as many have said, this shit is 2 years old. Pathetic

DMAN

This is very BOQ like. “The friend of my enemy is my ENEMY” I’m not back peddling i’m correcting the record and saying I didn’t do shit to get him unbanned but i’m still glad he is. Also I wasn’t searching for 40 minutes trying to find something he said.

You already tapped out of this conversation once now you're back for round 2? Is this a tag team handicap match where you 2 homos take turns? There is no room for error... We do not tolerate Opie Hater Zombies or Opie Hater Zombie Enablers here. Those who harbor known Opie Haters are just as guilty as the Opie Haters themselves, and deserve to have their villages turned to glass or whatever it comes to.

Not to mention, as many have said, this shit is 2 years old. Pathetic

Maybe your fried little zoomer mind didn't comprehend it the first 5 fucking times it was spelled out in this thread -- So The DMAN will recite for you, and all the other slow people. This individual that you are vehemently defending and coming to the aid of (desperately and suspiciously so) has been an Opie Hater Zombie every day of his life.

"Pathetic?" Listen questionable sexuality, The DMAN explained going to the very back of the results to archive all of this dopey fool that you call your husband and his childlike errors in disparaging Opie. The fact is, in 30 seconds the mountain of evidence... neigh, the fountain of evidence was so overflowing that The DMAN said "this is getting a bit too long." -- THE DMAN! Now this is THE DMAN WE'RE TALKING ABOUT HERE. When the list gets to be comically long, cartoonishly long, you have to tap out.

You want some recent examples you outraged ignorant little cunt? Do what The DMAN just told you to do - Search "opie" in his posts and look at all of these from the past year alone.

Bobby doesn't like Opie. No one does.
Exactly. During their bits I always wondered what some trucker in Wisconsin could add to it and Opie made it happen.
Opie is to this date still obsessing about Howard. He continues to talk about him on his podcast
There has been times that I've decided to give Opie the benefit of the doubt and understand that he is actually the creator of O&A and that he does indeed steer the show sometimes. But then I listen to a clip of O&A where he burps into the mic, derails the flow of the show by going to idiot callers and tramples everyone to the point that I want to strangle him. He is truly awful.

Every single one of these comments would be found under any Opie & Anthony video on YouTube. So you have done your part in polluting this board with more of that fucking horseshit you just read and wept. The DMAN vindicated yet again.

How's that for "pathetic" you little cunt? Well, in actuality it is fairly pathetic that The DMAN went to the trouble of researching a dogshit poster's history just to highlight your error. It was very pathetic actually, but The DMAN is a righteous if not petty man, and when a dumbass Opie Hater Zombie Enabler spouts off, they need to have shit shoveled into their mouths to keep them from furthering themselves into being an example of Case A of Denial, Deceit, and Delusion who doesn't know what they are talking about but that doesn't stop them from talking.

Sure, it's pathetic for a man to defend a radio host. Even more pathetic is people who listen to those radio hosts and pretend to "hate" them "equally" all day. You all sound like faggot gossipping hens when you say that, thinking you're edgy for hateposting while dedicating hours of your life listening to them -- The only people who deserve to be hateposted towards is all you sad little mark jabrone "fans in denial" haters and that's why The DMAN does what he does.

"Thith ith very Boq like!" Compare yourself to other men all you want. You do not compare The DMAN to a man.

Last edited:

DMAN

The second time by the way that this faggot admits to wanting to strangle Opie. Hey @admin take a peak. But of course you will find your out and make your very own self imposed rules meaningless by refusing to enforce them. Endangering Opie's life one post at a time now?

DMAN

LEAVE CORRADO ALONE!!!!!!!!

1702016265023.jpeg

UNBAN HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive

The second time by the way that this faggot admits to wanting to strangle Opie. Hey @admin take a peak. But of course you will find your out and make your very own self imposed rules meaningless by refusing to enforce them. Endangering Opie's life one post at a time now?

Let me break kayfabe for a moment. As I've stated (many thousands of times) before this isn't a fucking hoa charter with 10k bylaws. This is a shitposting satire forum that is free. I run it, pay for it, configure, and mod it myself. And, yes , shockingly I create the rules myself.

The reason I say all mods are fags constantly is becuase it's an analytic truth. It's basically true by definition. The users will never have all the information that a gay janny has and thus all decisions will look fake and gay *sniff*.

Additionally, since this isn't a commitee deliberating on a death row appeal, yeah some shit will be inconsistent. Who gives a care. I don't even think what you goobers expect is therotically possible. Due to the stochastic nature of humans combined with the contantly changing facts of the matter. no two "rule arbitrations" will be the same.

I get that you're doing a bit but the majority of the retards here need this constantly pointed out unironically.

If. In fact you're not doing a bit and you think that somehow you can understand a decision when you don't have all the information- literally by virtue of how a 2003 style message board is defined. Then you're a bigger retard than I thought was possible in this empire of dirt.