• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Unban @CorradoSoprano4

@DMAN

Imagine having to go back to an almost 2 year old post and try to use that against me.

Why don't you bring up the posts of me shitting on Anthony that I posted yesterday? Or bring up the post of me stating i would celebrate Anthony's death in this very thread?

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
@DMAN

Imagine having to go back to an almost 2 year old post and try to use that against me. Why don't you bring up the posts of me shitting on Anthony that I posted yesterday? Or bring up the post of me stating i would celebrate Anthony's death in this very thread?

The DMAN searched "Opie" then went to the last page and compiled that much in 30 seconds, until it became insanely long and decided it was more than enough to illustrate your hackneyed Opie Hater Posting bullshit.

Who even looks at the dates? Unless you were 13 years old two years ago, not a good argument. The DMAN has been consistent for years.

Stop defending yourself.

DMAN

You're just one of these cunts who likes to argue back.

"It was 2 years ago!!!" Good job asshole. 2 years ago, you literally spelled out "I don't care that he's a kid toucher, I hate Opie more because he took phone callers at inopportune moments!"

And then you tried to play Half-Truths to hide from your beating.

Fuck yourself you little faggot.

The DMAN searched "Opie" then went to the last page and compiled that much in 30 seconds, until it became insanely long and decided it was more than enough to illustrate your hackneyed Opie Hater Posting bullshit.

Who even looks at the dates? Unless you were 13 years old two years ago, not a good argument. The DMAN has been consistent for years.

Stop defending yourself.

You still haven't stated where I said that I was denying the Opie hate posts.

You're just one of these cunts who likes to argue back.

"It was 2 years ago!!!" Good job asshole. 2 years ago, you literally spelled out "I don't care that he's a kid toucher, I hate Opie more because he took phone callers at inopportune moments!"

Fuck yourself you little faggot.
You're a stupid fucking retard if you think that anything that I post on this forum is supposed to be taken seriously and truly reflect my thoughts and believes.

DMAN

You still haven't stated where I said that I was denying the Opie hate posts.

You were called an Opie Hater Zombie. Compound Cumiacels say dumbass bullshit like "I don't care that he's a kid toucher, I hate Opie more because he took phone callers at inopportune moments!"

Just shut the fuck up asshole. You're not winning this.

You were called an Opie Hater Zombie. Compound Cumiacels say dumbass bullshit like "I don't care that he's a kid toucher, I hate Opie more because he took phone callers at inopportune moments!"

Just shut the fuck up asshole. You're not winning this.
If you don't see the joke in that post you're an idiot.

Go back writing your thesis sized posts where you deconstruct the intricacies of the dynamic between the hosts of a radio show that is defunct almost a decade by now where you refer to yourself in the third person.

DMAN

You're a stupid fucking retard if you think that anything that I post on this forum is supposed to be taken seriously and truly reflect my thoughts and believes.

Hey dumbass -- That's the sad thing about life. When you say stupid fucking shit, people are going to tell you that you sound stupid as shit.

Bullshit in, bullshit out. Raise the quality of your posts and have better takes. Nobody gives a shit about your thoughts or takes you seriously, you are simply being held to task for your pathetic Opie Hater Zombie bullshit opinions and no, you're not going to fight back about it you little cunt.

DMAN

Go back writing your thesis sized posts of absolute mentally ill nonsense where you deconstruct the intricacies of the dynamics of the hosts of a radio show that is defunct almost a decade by now where you refer to yourself in the third person.

And yet, you BEGGED to come back to a message board that has people like that posting on it.

Kinda sad on your part, isn't it?

Maybe The DMAN should be more like you and post links to O&A shows from 2012 with some banal Opie Hater line like "2 minutes into this video and I already want to make an actionable threat towards Opie!!!"

Good job posting, you fucking hack. Meanwhile you bash The DMAN for his beloved posts. Yes, anything longer than 2 sentences is a "thesis" you illiterate cracker. Get raped.

DMAN

This thread has awakened a memory from many years ago, Corrado was one of those faggots who would car crash every post after you poked fun at him once. He would go down the list and just crash them all. Well now The DMAN does it back to you in this thread. That's what we do now.

This thread has awakened a memory from many years ago, Corrado was one of those faggots who would car crash every post after you poked fun at him once. He would go down the list and just crash them all. Well now The DMAN does it back to you in this thread. That's what we do now.
?

DMAN

Then you would know I am not an compound cumiacel.

The post you are replying to is 9 words long and somehow you still confused what The DMAN was saying. He didn't read all your posts, he said "let's not do that." Any other posts we can explain to you slow sad little Opie Hater?