• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Unban @CorradoSoprano4

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
I will respond to only this DMAN….Are all not forgiven in the light of the Opster? Was Chad Zumock shunned? The Opster forgives and forgets. Auntie holds grudges like a woman…

Also please stop calling him Auntie. His name is Anthony, and The DMAN hasn't taken any shots at Anthony lately and wants to keep it that way.

DMAN

View attachment 169811

7 calls he gave to Nana. Because the Opster forgives. Do you remembah like 5 minutes ago…when i said dat analogy? Opie was Jesus and Auntie was Judas. Did the Opster shun Auntie when he was planning to backstab him? No, he let him have a seat at the table. And when he BETRAYED the Opster he was FORGIVEN.

All will be forgiven when they are eventually reunited. Here's the funny thing about forgiveness. You don't just do it for the sake of the meaning of the word.

You do it because one must REDEEM themselves. Now what the fuck does The DMAN look like "forgiving" someone who has never apologized or even asked for forgiveness? He is an Opie Hater Zombie to this day. That we don't forgive. Not here. You might be able to get away with those games in the YouTube comments. We don't do those baby noises here.

DMAN

View attachment 169811

7 calls he gave to Nana. Because the Opster forgives. Do you remembah like 5 minutes ago…when i said dat analogy? Opie was Jesus and Auntie was Judas. Did the Opster shun Auntie when he was planning to backstab him? No, he let him have a seat at the table. And when he BETRAYED the Opster he was FORGIVEN.

Where is the honesty?

So YOU are asking for forgiveness on his behalf? When he has not expressed regret for 1 Opie Hater Comment?

What ah you, his fakwing spokesman? Is the idiot too afraid to speak for himself straight to The DMAN?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Also please stop calling him Auntie. His name is Anthony, and The DMAN hasn't taken any shots at Anthony lately and wants to keep it that way.
So you forgive AUNTIE but not his zombies? Auntie has committed crimes. The little fawwkin haters are blind to the Opsters genius. Which one of these is worse? Better question which ones can be redeemed easier? I’d say its the guy who hates Opie. I used to hate Opie on the show as a stupid kid. Now I don’t.

You can not take your shots at him but I will continue to because I fawkinn hate Anthony. Period. As someone who mostly listens to shit from 2004 onward he is easily just the worst. Thats not even getting into his personal shit which is abominable. If the O&A reunion happens i’d watch. But i wouldn’t be watching for ANT.

DMAN

So you forgive AUNTIE but not his zombies?

He needs to ask for forgiveness before he can be, and all signs thus far, post-heart attack and sobriety, including his sending Jim Stancil to Opie, point to that happening. This other little posting idiot however has never once apologized for his idiotic takes.

Which one of these is worse? Better question which ones can be redeemed easier? I’d say its the guy who hates Opie.

Well The DMAN doesn't say that. Anthony at the very least has been funny in his life. This faggot CorradoSoprano4 has never uttered a good post if his Opie Hater Life depended on it.

Now go do his taxes since you're so invested in his endeavors.

I used to hate Opie on the show as a stupid kid. Now I don’t.

You were a child. We are talking about a grown man probably in his 30s or 40s. Still living like a child mentally?

But i wouldn’t be watching for ANT.

Yea you're watching for the ampersand, Right Danny?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Where is the honesty?

So YOU are asking for forgiveness on his behalf? When he has not expressed regret for 1 Opie Hater Comment?

What ah you, his fakwing spokesman? Is the idiot too afraid to speak for himself straight to The DMAN?
Alright so this is forcing me to use my autism powers.

I’m not his spokesman but we should define what an “Opie hater” is. To me, an Opie hater is one of those little fawwkin haters in the Youtube comments shitting on Op and praising Ant and Jim. Or harassing him on Twitter, or even worse…one of those fucking dummies on here who mysteriously hates on Auntie 1% of the time and the Opster the other 99%. Not someone who hates Opie AND Anthony. That would basically make everyone here an “Opie hater”.

DMAN

Alright so this is forcing me to use my autism powers.

I’m not his spokesman but we should define what an “Opie hater” is. To me, an Opie hater is one of those little fawwkin haters in the Youtube comments shitting on Op and praising Ant and Jim. Or harassing him on Twitter, or even worse…one of those fucking dummies on here who mysteriously hates on Auntie 1% of the time and the Opster the other 99%. Not someone who hates Opie AND Anthony. That would basically make everyone here an “Opie hater”.

To The DMAN, an Opie hater is someone where you search the word "opie" in their posts and every single post under their name is dogshit, blase, seen it everywhere before since 2004 in awful forums or youtube comments, never anything new, psychotic projecting about how Opie talks to them under anonymous alts, even.

And Corrado fits the bill. Now go home and getcha fawkin shine box.

or even worse…one of those fucking dummies on here who mysteriously hates on Auntie 1% of the time and the Opster the other 99%.

Are you even reading the thread? Do you even know any of this dope's posts?

Because The DMAN posted plenty of receipts to prove the idiot was lying to avoid confrontation. He is the very definition of an Opie Hater Zombie who finds a way to bash Opie while lapping Anthony and Jim with praise WHILE MENTIONING their shortcomings in the same breath.

So far on your end, it's no evidence, no peer reviewed studies, but a whole lot of lawyer-like jibber jabber. The DMAN broke out the big binder of evidence. And you came up empty handed.

DMAN

And why are you speaking for him? Why did he stop posting but keeps reading and ribbing the thread?

Are you two HENS in some kinda private chat trying to come up with comebacks for The DMAN? Shameful display, truly and honestly.

To The DMAN, an Opie hater is someone where you search the word "opie" in their posts and every single post under their name is dogshit, blase, seen it everywhere before since 2004 in awful forums or youtube comments, never anything new, psychotic projecting about how Opie talks to them under anonymous alts, even.

And Corrado fits the bill. Now go home and getcha fawkin shine box.

Are you even reading the thread? Do you even know any of this dope's posts?

Because The DMAN posted plenty of receipts to prove the idiot was lying to avoid confrontation. He is the very definition of an Opie Hater Zombie who finds a way to bash Opie while lapping Anthony and Jim with praise WHILE MENTIONING their shortcomings in the same breath.

So far on your end, it's no evidence, no peer reviewed studies, but a whole lot of lawyer-like jibber jabber.
When have I said that I am not an Opie hater? It is true that in the past I didn't like Opie's role on the show. But this was before I figured out how despicable Anthony and Jim are as human beings and were basically mocking the guy who gave them their job.

DMAN

When have I denied that I hate Opie?

When The DMAN raised the question point blank, you made it all about how you hate Anthony and will celebrate his death.

Well The DMAN popped that up Jamie. And he posted for all to see that you defend Anthony WHILE bashing Opie WHILE mentioning that Anthony touches kids...... recoiled like Shuli when he was asked the same question. You sniveling kike.

When The DMAN raised the question point blank, you made it all about how you hate Anthony and will celebrate his death.

Well The DMAN popped that up Jamie. And he posted for all to see that you defend Anthony WHILE bashing Opie WHILE mentioning that Anthony touches kids...... recoiled like Shuli when he was asked the same question. You sniveling kike.
How about you read my 2000+ other posts and threads where I call Anthony out for all of his despicable behaviour instead of going 2 years back into my posts to find something where I shitted on Opie. Why can't I hate them both?