• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Unban @CorradoSoprano4

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
You have clearly no idea who I am if you think I'm a compound cumiacel. I have saved vacation days and a bottle of expensive wine to celebrate the day when Cumia dies.

You really must think The DMAN doesn't remember names and faces of Opie Hater Zombie Retards like you? Let's take a dip into the archives...

Opie is a fucking hack and where he is today is a testament on how untalented he is.
I don't care that he wants to fuck kids when he's thrashing Opie. Anyone who bashes Opie is good for that split moment in my eyes.
the narcistic tendencies and lack of self awareness Opie has shown over the years make me hate him more than anyone.
The fact that a video that is under a minute feels dragged out shows you how untalented and unfunny Opie is.
Opie does not get enough hate so anybody who takes the effort to document his failures is alright in my book.
Opie is easily the most hateable person out of the three faggots for me, which is quite a feat to be more dislikeable than a child grooming, racist, alcoholic nigger and a gay, mentally ill worm.
God Opie is such an ass and a liar. No wonder everyone who has ever worked with him has resentment towards him. If Anthony's whole show was dedicated to bashing Opie I would tune in every day because even though but Anthony and Jim have their own flaws the level of delusion Opie has is unprecedented.
you can't expect Opie to do anything funny.
I want to strangle Opie in his sleep

You deserve to be buried UNDER the forum. Faggot should be grateful to be allowed back. Fuck you and your little return victory lap. The DMAN would love to see you re-banned and would gladly celebrate your little Opie Hater Zombie death.

People like you shouldn't even be walking the earth, let alone polluting a once great forum with your dogshit posts. Nice "narcistic," stupid. Leave the big words to people who know what they mean.

@Sue Lightning You are officially on the pay no mind list for enabling and facilitating the revival of this little cunt who won't even look at The DMAN and is playing pretend and playing stupid like The DMAN doesn't know. Your only possible redemption is complete disavowal and calling for rebanishment of this cunt.

DMAN

Oh, little Faggot car crashed because he was FOUND OUT? You little Opie Hater cunt.

DMAN

@admin

CorradoSoprano4 stated he wants to strangle Opie in his sleep... How is this not actionable threat?

Opie has had break-ins before, blacks who wanted to rape him (no surprises) and Ben Sparks. Even Stupid Danny was smart enough to clean up the language when he made a threat against Opie...

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
@Sue Lightning You are officially on the pay no mind list for enabling and facilitating the revival of this little cunt who won't even look at The DMAN and is playing pretend and playing stupid like The DMAN doesn't know. Your only possible redemption is complete disavowal and calling for rebanishment of this cunt.
I will respond to only this DMAN….Are all not forgiven in the light of the Opster? Was Chad Zumock shunned? The Opster forgives and forgets. Auntie holds grudges like a woman…

DMAN

I will respond to only this DMAN….Are all not forgiven in the light of the Opster? Was Chad Zumock shunned? The Opster forgives and forgets. Auntie holds grudges like a woman…

No.

Opie kills the messenger.

DMAN

See, this is what these dumbass Opie Hater Zombies don't understand. Kevin Brennan is cool with Opie because Kevin is HONEST about the fact that he trashed Opie for cheap likes.

Whereas someone like Shuli, or the very faggot in this thread CorradoSoprano4... when asked "Aren't you an Opie Hater Zombie?"

They babble and make up lies.

They recoil like the kikes they are. They make up lies about saving wine to celebrate when Anthony dies (weird comment to make after 8 straight pages of "actually the pedophile isn't so bad after all!!!" dogshit opinions.)

Look at all those goddamn Opie Hater posts. There's at least 8 pages of that bullshit.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
No.

Opie kills the messenger.
DA32BFD6-A081-4E99-A61A-E7D62D61DFCF.jpeg

7 calls he gave to Nana. Because the Opster forgives. Do you remembah like 5 minutes ago…when i said dat analogy? Opie was Jesus and Auntie was Judas. Did the Opster shun Auntie when he was planning to backstab him? No, he let him have a seat at the table. And when he BETRAYED the Opster he was FORGIVEN.