Twitter is moving ahead with Elon's offer, boys. Another nail in the coffin for Patrick Sean Tomlinson :(

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I really hate that the media legitimized twitter as a valid news source. Its was meant for talking shit about the oscars and sports events live not used for debating really important issues in 280 characters and being super serious. Now people are so addicted that elon buying twitter ruined their entire day and are still whining about it. As someone that has never signed up to twitter it has been amazing to watch from the outside how many made it so important. They wont stop using it either. They will just keep complaining about it.
The thing is that Twitter does not have that many active users at all. The only relevance it had was because of Trump and they kicked him off, which started a domino effect against anybody to the right of Trotsky.

Banning people on a publicly traded social media platform is counter intuitive because user numbers are a performance metric for product strength. I’m talking out of my ass but I get the feeling that Twitter’s situation was death by a thousand paper cuts.

It’s interesting to watch - CNN+ was shut down after a month due to lack of demand and now Elon is the law at Twitter.