• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

TRANNY/FAGGOT HATE THREAD

McGowan6

What did you think today was going to be?
Faggot is fired for not doing his job because he was 'in mourning' over Roe v. Wade, calls company bigots.

michael-lopez-feat.jpg

michael-lopez-linkedin-post-1.jpg
You didn't do what you were paid to do, faggot. So you're fired. Welcome to the real world.

I truly believe that there should be a space for consenting adults to engage in virtually any activity they'd like, but I really don't understand the purpose of this sort of grandstanding.

It'd be one thing if they authentically wanted to be involved in the service, but this individual is treating the church like a cat-walk. It seems like little more than shoving something in people's faces to receive validation from the converted and castigate the squeamish.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
I truly believe that there should be a space for consenting adults to engage in virtually any activity they'd like, but I really don't understand the purpose of this sort of grandstanding.

It'd be one thing if they authentically wanted to be involved in the service, but this individual is treating the church like a cat-walk. It seems like little more than shoving something in people's faces to receive validation from the converted and castigate the squeamish.
They're hoping somebody yells "FAGGOT!" or throws a beer bottle when they do this sort of thing, guaranteed media circus and wokepoint jackpot. Loffing at the image of the deacon alone in his chambers, silently shaking with rage as his sacred ground is invaded by profligate shemales.

RobertMewler

Tranny cheerleader gets called out for being a man with a penis so he chokes his female teammate, is issued a criminal citation, and removed from campus (still claims to be a victim):

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Tranny cheerleader gets called out for being a man with a penis so he chokes his female teammate, is issued a criminal citation, and removed from campus (still claims to be a victim):

Damn, Texas is really gunnin' for that #1 GAY spot in 2022. Are there any straight men left there, Texas brothermen? I'm skeptical.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Damn, Texas is really gunnin' for that #1 GAY spot in 2022. Are there any straight men left there, Texas brothermen? I'm skeptical.
I spend most of my time out in the country so I don’t see any of it on a day to day basis, but Dallas and Austin have always been full of faggots. I just think they’re being more open with their faggotry.

I do think it’s funny this tranny went to Ranger for school. It’s a really small town, and I guess the college is struggling to get anyone to go there.

@CarolMaxheinie, comment?

Last edited:

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
I spend most of my time out in the country so I don’t see any of it on a day to day basis, but Dallas and Austin have always been full of faggots. I just think they’re being more open with their faggotry.

I do think it’s funny this tranny went to Ranger for school. It’s a really small town, and I guess the college is struggling to get anyone to go there.

@CarolMaxheinie, comment?
Rumor is that @CarolMaxheinie brought in a battalion sized uhh... flock from other states. They're all squatting on his land at the moment.