TRANNY/FAGGOT HATE THREAD

Will Tate

Oven March
I went up to Cape Cod with my girl and another couple a few weeks ago and ended up in Province Town. Province Town is a really cool old town, but the gays have taken it over and turned it into a hedonistic resort. It's a travesty. I'm reading about all these old buildings and shit like:

"Billie Holiday used to play at this club in the 50's. Now they fill it with foam and have fuck parties in it on Thursdays"

"This was the site the pilgrims first set foot on the new world. Now they play dance music here and throw fuck parties on Thursdays"
So P-Town's gonna be hoppin tonight is what you're saying.

RobertMewler

j0cvvk.jpeg

Somehow I don't think this was posted here. Most of you have probably seen it by now.

4095d1280e683faa.jpeg

269e69d00173a7aa.jpeg

1475a08c8284397d.jpeg

Some of the responses:

3693266557a0c4e3.jpg

4039d965dc0defaa.jpg

14f7ef3cc741f476.jpg

99f8e7147367b347.jpg

And my favorite:

c5722a1418d2197d.jpg
Good lord. Over the last decade the combination of companies shoving gay shit in your face and twitter's general degeneracy has emboldened gays to finally reveal who they have always been and they're far worse than the Christian right ever made them out to be. I think this has had the opposite effect they were hoping for as it feels that the general public has more hatred for gays now than it did 20 or even 30 years ago. I'm looking forward to what happens to them nexxxsssth.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
Good lord. Over the last decade the combination of companies shoving gay shit in your face and twitter's general degeneracy has emboldened gays to finally reveal who they have always been and they're far worse than the Christian right ever made them out to be. I think this has had the opposite effect they were hoping for as it feels that the general public has more hatred for gays now than it did 20 or even 30 years ago. I'm looking forward to what happens to them nexxxsssth.
Remember, this is what "Pride Month" celebrates.

But you dare celebrate your heritage as a White European descendent and you are evil.

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
I hope @CarolMaxheinie is ok.