TRANNY/FAGGOT HATE THREAD

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Stunning and Brave. Interesting name choice by the tranny. What'd he mean by that? Alliance, comment?

_20220627_095715.JPG

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Since it’s pride month I saw a local news special on these two parents who are very proud of their gay son and how they support him and how they’re such great people because they accept their gay son.

The son was 6 years old.

Something is really fucked up with parents these days to push sexuality on kids younger and younger. Seems like a lot of these are kids being kids - most little boys will say girls are icky or something at that age and parents now are quick to say “Oh that means you’re gay! You like boys and were so proud of you for being so brave and being gay!” Similar to these parents telling their kids that if they’re a girl but a Tom boy type that means they’re actually a boy and or a lesbian.

Great example is that freak Jazz Jennings that has an insane mother who told her little boy she’s a girl and look what happened. Like Norm said in his last special where he dad told him “I thought you had a cock” and that was that.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
I went up to Cape Cod with my girl and another couple a few weeks ago and ended up in Province Town. Province Town is a really cool old town, but the gays have taken it over and turned it into a hedonistic resort. It's a travesty. I'm reading about all these old buildings and shit like:

"Billie Holiday used to play at this club in the 50's. Now they fill it with foam and have fuck parties in it on Thursdays"

"This was the site the pilgrims first set foot on the new world. Now they play dance music here and throw fuck parties on Thursdays"

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
The lovely Panda Dulce everybody..

This mental #SFWA pedo was called out at a library reading to kids by some patriots. Of course the kiked out media turned it into heebeekikeburger "proud boy" bullshit.

maxresdefault.jpg

sub-buzz-6616-1655068487-7.jpg

The comments did some digging and this chink diddled a young cousin or something like that. Now he is dressing like this and "reading and twerking" to kids all across California. His music video was archived but he has since deleted all his social media.

11954632_061322-kgo-drag-queen-panda-dulce-proud-boys-split-img.jpg

There he is on the (((news))) crying about the racism and no one is asking him about all the kids he fucked.
What the fuck is wrong with the world?
:image_4159_lg:

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
The lovely Panda Dulce everybody..

This mental #SFWA pedo was called out at a library reading to kids by some patriots. Of course the kiked out media turned it into heebeekikeburger "proud boy" bullshit.

maxresdefault.jpg

sub-buzz-6616-1655068487-7.jpg

The comments did some digging and this chink diddled a young cousin or something like that. Now he is dressing like this and "reading and twerking" to kids all across California. His music video was archived but he has since deleted all his social media.

11954632_061322-kgo-drag-queen-panda-dulce-proud-boys-split-img.jpg

There he is on the (((news))) crying about the racism and no one is asking him about all the kids he fucked.
What the fuck is wrong with the world?
:image_4159_lg:
Don’t forget they’ve been trying to actually get people to call Pedos MAP - Minor Attracted Person. They really think giving something a new name will make it ok. Kind of like how prostitute is now “sex worker” and were supposed to praise and admired.

Kind of like how prostitute is now “sex worker” and were supposed to praise and admired
Back in the day, I knew a whore who worked at a local strip club, a real shithole too. She tried to insist she was an "erotic dancer" who "performed shows", but I laughed and said bullshit, you wiggle for dollar bills and go into a back room for $20 lap dances and $100 blow jobs.