TRANNY/FAGGOT HATE THREAD

RobertMewler

Faggot is fired for not doing his job because he was 'in mourning' over Roe v. Wade, calls company bigots.

michael-lopez-feat.jpg

michael-lopez-linkedin-post-1.jpg

Feltch My Ass

Dan posting, it’s what’s for Dinner
Hahhahaha! Guy was totally within his right. He (justifiably) doesn't want to be touched. Stop it. And no sidebar to discuss your feelings, you woman.

A dem woman would have done the same to a republican man

and thats why it was so genius

this pervert probably gets real handsy with the interns

this republican dude called that shit out

edit:

this guys got rob ford energy, he’s hilarious

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
Faggot is fired for not doing his job because he was 'in mourning' over Roe v. Wade, calls company bigots.

michael-lopez-feat.jpg

You deserved it you faggot. Things happen in life you don't agree with, keep it to and deal with it yourself. Don't put it out publicly and make it all about me me me. "I'm in mourning" Kill yourself, you sissy. I hate the music cartels but good on them in this case.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit

michael-lopez-feat.jpg

I love he didn’t do his job yet cried that he was fired during pride month like that’s against the law. “But, But, my company changed their logo to have a pride flag for a month!” You were fired in June, stupid. I got a big laugh at seeing all the companies / sports teams / media groups / etc all change their social media logos back to the regular one on July 1st.

Also “people with uteruses” is hilarious. They’re no longer allowed to say women in relation to all the trans nonsense. Good job feminists - all your hard work for representation and inclusion has led to women being erased thanks to the LGBTQ

RobertMewler

Also “people with uteruses” is hilarious. They’re no longer allowed to say women in relation to all the trans nonsense. Good job feminists - all your hard work for representation and inclusion has led to women being erased thanks to the LGBTQ
Excuse me but we're called "birthing people" now, bigot!!!

I was listening to R&F and they had some story about some California judge overturning Prop 8 and Fez was doing a victory lap. "You see that, conservatives? We're not going to go into your churches to get married, we're not going to indoctrinate your kids, we're not going to have gay sex on your lawn. We're just getting married."
How wrong he was.