• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

TRANNY/FAGGOT HATE THREAD

G

0ba58d57b5532e4d.jpeg
Whoever wrote this belongs in a gas chamber. And not one of those wooden door fuckers either.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
It’s worse than that. The skeleton of the woman found in Birka wasn’t even manly. She was buried with weapons, and a game, and everyone went on open-mouthed soyjak mental runaway.

The Guardian said "Gaming pieces – perhaps from hnefataf, a sort of precursor to chess – suggest the female warrior from grave Bj 581 was a battle strategist."

View attachment 147671

Bad meme. The Third Reich were the good guys. It was acting in the best interests of its people.

Our government, and our future government, are the bad guys, and are exceedingly jewish, and are acting against the best interest of the true American people - Whites - as well as of the interests of American citizens.

It would be wrong to persecute straight people. It was not wrong to remove the jews. Jews should not have been in Germany. It was not their country, they had a deleterious effect on it, and they harbored hostility toward the rightful German public. Hardly analogous to straight people with a right to live in something approximating what our or at least my ancestors wanted.

Before anyone calls me pedantic, it’s important to call out memes like this because they may appear to be criticizing our jewed out government but really all it’s doing is reinforcing the untrue “Nazis bad, jews innocent victims” psyop
That's right her skeleton wasn't even big! Gah the propaganda is affecting me too

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
There's a MTF trans kid at my kids' school. Second grade. He uses the girls bathroom. One of our friends' kids walked in the bathroom as he came out of the stall.

This freaked her out so bad she's had to talk to therapists. Because, yeah, it's sick fucked-up shit.

When her mother talked to the school about it the principals solution was that our friends' kid could use the bathroom in the nurse's office.

The troon can continue to use the girls' pisser, potentially doing more harm to other kids who understand boys are boys and girls are girls. I told my kids to let me know if he's in there when they go to the bathroom, so I have a reason to face the principal myself.

And don't get me started on the father who picks up his kid dressed like Harley Quinn with his B-cups and hair dyed red and blue who goes by "Hazel" now.

Cartoon Redux

IT'S THE WONDER OF NATURE, BABY!
There's a MTF trans kid at my kids' school. Second grade. He uses the girls bathroom. One of our friends' kids walked in the bathroom as he came out of the stall.

This freaked her out so bad she's had to talk to therapists. Because, yeah, it's sick fucked-up shit.

When her mother talked to the school about it the principals solution was that our friends' kid could use the bathroom in the nurse's office.

The troon can continue to use the girls' pisser, potentially doing more harm to other kids who understand boys are boys and girls are girls. I told my kids to let me know if he's in there when they go to the bathroom, so I have a reason to face the principal myself.

And don't get me started on the father who picks up his kid dressed like Harley Quinn with his B-cups and hair dyed red and blue who goes by "Hazel" now.
Take your kids out of public school.

Time to teach your kids that faggots and trannys are not normal

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
I really hope you made that up as a way to convey how bad things are. I really do. This is one of the few times I actually hope someone IS exaggerating. Because if that anecdote is true I'm going to feel really bad

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
This is the slippery slope we screamed about in the 90s
Giving fags agency means that you have to up the stakes for victimhood, thus trannys became a thing. This will be left unchecked and trans species and kid fucking will get pushed for normalization. Hell, it's already happening with kid fucking.
Trans racial would have already been a thing if liberals weren't such black ball washers

LiberalPussy

This is the slippery slope we screamed about in the 90s
Giving fags agency means that you have to up the stakes for victimhood, thus trannys became a thing. This will be left unchecked and trans species and kid fucking will get pushed for normalization. Hell, it's already happening with kid fucking.
Trans racial would have already been a thing if liberals weren't such black ball washers
It goes all the way back to giving women rights. To giving niggers rights. Only wealthy white landowners should decide the fate of this planet.