• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

TRANNY/FAGGOT HATE THREAD

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
0ba58d57b5532e4d.jpeg

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
There's zero proof of this other than a manly female skeleton that was found and one faggot historians jerk off fantasy
It’s worse than that. The skeleton of the woman found in Birka wasn’t even manly. She was buried with weapons, and a game, and everyone went on open-mouthed soyjak mental runaway.

The Guardian said "Gaming pieces – perhaps from hnefataf, a sort of precursor to chess – suggest the female warrior from grave Bj 581 was a battle strategist."

IMG_5549.png

Bad meme. The Third Reich were the good guys. It was acting in the best interests of its people.

Our government, and our future government, are the bad guys, and are exceedingly jewish, and are acting against the best interest of the true American people - Whites - as well as of the interests of American citizens.

It would be wrong to persecute straight people. It was not wrong to remove the jews. Jews should not have been in Germany. It was not their country, they had a deleterious effect on it, and they harbored hostility toward the rightful German public. Hardly analogous to straight people with a right to live in something approximating what our or at least my ancestors wanted.

Before anyone calls me pedantic, it’s important to call out memes like this because they may appear to be criticizing our jewed out government but really all it’s doing is reinforcing the untrue “Nazis bad, jews innocent victims” psyop

Last edited:

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout
That's not how you spell "negativety."

My voice didn't cost me my brain. What's your excuse?
Find Jesus and stop being a miserable asshole. I'm trying to save you, but maybe you're content with being a miserable cunt?

You didn't accept my love because you don't love yourself.

Learn to love yourself...

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
View attachment 147702

View attachment 147703

Dis nigga gets 5.2 ribs per post - in a sample size over 1000 😂

You're the Rick GPA of posters hahahahahahaha

Seethe.

Imagine being identical to a redditor except instead of updoots you fag out over ribs. Even worse, you assume others are as retarded as you.

IMG_5665.jpeg

Hahahahaha
“I AM funny! I don’t try too hard!”

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout
Jesus told me to troll you. And it brings me joy.

Seethe. He wills it.
You really are hopeless. God put me in your path to help, but you still choose to follow the devil. I'm impervious to being trolled. You're not "Trolling" me...You're smacking the hand that's been extended to you. Grow up...

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout
God told me a year ago to block you and I did.
Eventually I unblocked you because I strayed from His light. Now I regret it.

So back to God's blocking light with you.
Seethe. In His name.
Poor fella, so broken he has to block people.

You'll be in my prayers tonight. No BS.