• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

TRANNY/FAGGOT HATE THREAD

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
One last comment about this tranny post. It's remarkable how these people either don't recognize or block out the fact that they are indulging in nothing more than their own sexual and social/emotional thrills at the expense of the happiness of their wives, girlfriends, friends, and families.

If the rest of us got a thrill from, for example, jacking off in public, we wouldn't do it. We would just indulge in fantasy or other things that turn us on. Because we wouldn't want to inflict that much pain and sadness on our kids. Because we understand that there are more important things than our sexual gratification. Because we're not selfish.

Sad. Unfortunately, there really are many such cases

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
I wonder if society will go back to the 18th-century model of education where you can just make a living tutoring kids privately in all subjects, and make a living. Uncle Floyd, if you paid me enough, your kids would learn Latin, French, German, History, Classics, Rhetoric, Math, etc.

On lunch breaks/recess you and I could Pat post.
No lie, thst sounds PFG

G

Maybe Judgment Day won't be that bad after all

Screenshot_20230913-173006_X.jpg

RobertMewler

"A member of the controversial Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence drag group was arrested last month after police said he blatantly masturbated for an hour in broad daylight at a popular California park.

Clinton Monroe Ellis-Gilmore, 53, allegedly made no attempts to hide the perverted act around 6:45 p.m. Aug. 12 at Table Bluff County Park in Loleta, a coastal community 15 miles south of Eureka.

“According to numerous witnesses, Ellis-Gilmore had been at that location for approximately one hour, sitting in his truck with the door open, masturbating,” the Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement."

sisters-of-perpetual-indulgence-comp.jpg