TRANNY/FAGGOT HATE THREAD

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
4F4B5EA3-5BEC-4C2C-986A-22DF8FC633E2.jpeg
C1B49544-8BE6-451C-A94C-330FA8270C53.jpeg

For fuck's sake.
Bring back old school bullying. Force kids to learn how to take and throw a punch.
Also make kids do manual labor.
And put God back in schools. The religious right's been vindicated.
Do something or else just welcome the Chinks.

G

For fuck's sake.
Bring back old school bullying. Force kids to learn how to take and throw a punch.
Also make kids do manual labor.
And put God back in schools. The religious right's been vindicated.
Do something or else just welcome the Chinks.
This. You do them a lot more good than the Twitter cowards who shower them in praise for likes.

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
An elementary school in Wilton Manors, FL took second graders on a field trip to a gay bar. I live near Wilton Manors, the entire city is filled with these demented faggots. The city needs to be razed to the ground. Fuck Broward county. The fucking gayest county in Florida.

Last edited:

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
An elementary school in Wilton Manors, FL took second graders on a field trip to a gay bar. I live near Wilton Manors, the entire city is filled with these demented faggots. The entire city needs to be razed to the ground. Fuck Broward county. The fucking gayest county in Florida.

Oh man that place is the worst they have their own homo police force. Everytime I go there the cops get called and I get banned from whatever establishment for not being gay. Swear to god.