TRANNY/FAGGOT HATE THREAD

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
1635516433118.jpg

analeggsalad

Anyone who is a school teacher, male or female, is a pedophile.
In 10th grade, they made us play a game like musical chairs where the girls would sit on the boys as we were on all fours. Looking back thats really fucked isnt it?
lol we had a PE coach straight up walk through the boys shower room. not into it but past it whenever there were tons of nude tweens showering. idk grade but we were like 12-13

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
CDG isn't based dude, he's an attention seeker who tried to get into KF's good graces so he could use them to brigade his enemies whilst avoiding criticism himself, he got called out for it and has gone back to his troon ways
aww. I was imagining and tranny in an ss uniform executed the rest of the troon squad. Well it'd be more like a Jewish Kapo in the concentration camps. they'd give their help so they get killed last
lol we had a PE coach straight up walk through the boys shower room. not into it but past it whenever there were tons of nude tweens showering. idk grade but we were like 12-13
luckily for me my jr high gym teachers were an obvious dyke and a drunk who didn't give a shit

Last edited:

analeggsalad

CDG isn't based dude, he's an attention seeker who tried to get into KF's good graces so he could use them to brigade his enemies whilst avoiding criticism himself, he got called out for it and has gone back to his troon ways.
Canyon Boykin should charge people as a consultant over his ability to manipulate KF to target a given victim. "10,000 after the first three pages of organic bumps, 20,000$ after it goes past 12 pages. Fees are final."