• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

TRANNY/FAGGOT HATE THREAD

cardwell

Forum Clout
fc393420b0520fc28fba78e646436c5d.jpg

P

potatopeeler63

[MEDIA=bitchute]0CArbDxTl1wg[/MEDIA]
I wonder if America will fall into the hands of child fuckers, commies, and sodomites and just take it proverbially in the ass until it’s a dystopia in twenty years
Or
There will be a giant push back like after the weimar republic or when the commies tried to take over in italy in the 30s and a strongman supported by actual tough guys beat these degenerates on the streets (in minecraft) and bring back a 1950s esque time

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Years ago, maybe 1990 or '91, I had a subscription to Playboy. That Sherilynn Fenn issue..... growl.

Anyway, around that time they had Tula (an honest-to-godless tranny) do a pictorial. So this isn't new for them.

That was the only issue I gave away for nothing in return.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
I wonder if America will fall into the hands of child fuckers, commies, and sodomites and just take it proverbially in the ass until it’s a dystopia in twenty years
Or
There will be a giant push back like after the weimar republic or when the commies tried to take over in italy in the 30s and a strongman supported by actual tough guys beat these degenerates on the streets (in minecraft) and bring back a 1950s esque time
Oh I want to go further back than that. Imagine how much could get done if women didn’t vote.

P

potatopeeler63

Oh I want to go further back than that. Imagine how much could get done if women didn’t vote.
It really is men’s fault too. Women love being treated like shit and told to cook, clean, be thrown around like a rag doll during sex. .ime they love “sexist” men, it turns them the fuck on. it’s the faggot white nights who are ruining society, strong men create good times, etc etc