• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

TRANNY/FAGGOT HATE THREAD

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
I know we're supposed to hate these freaks on this thread, but I can't help but laugh when I see shit like this. Watching these stronk, "fight like a girl" princesses get their shit pounded in by faggy manlets is satisfying.

The Trans-Terf Wars have begun:

Bill-Hader-Popcorn-reaction-Gif-On-The-Daily-Show.gif

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
I know we're supposed to hate these freaks on this thread, but I can't help but laugh when I see shit like this. Watching these stronk, "fight like a girl" princesses get their shit pounded in by faggy manlets is satisfying.

View attachment 5929
Sportz are one of the last hopes for this shit getting any blowback because the lack of equality is so undeniable and brazen. I hope to see the entire WNBA Juwanna Manned within a decade with exNBA flameouts in drag as I watch mouthy white women eat themselves alive.

Forum Clout
Sportz are one of the last hopes for this shit getting any blowback because the lack of equality is so undeniable and brazen. I hope to see the entire WNBA Juwanna Manned within a decade with exNBA flameouts in drag as I watch mouthy white women eat themselves alive.
IMO this is inevitable. Some tranny behemoth is going to join a WNBA team and totally dominate, then every team will get one until it's all trannies.

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
Forum Clout
I went through OP's post history and it looks like it's a girl. Honestly all she did was ask some nigger to turn down his music and he chimped out and threatened to kill her. I can see why she'd be shooken up. A lot of people in the comments are calling BS and saying this is a ridiculous story even though this is every day nigger behavior especially in Chicago. Some of these porch monkeys are fucking insane and you never know what drugs they are on or how far removed from a chimpanzee any particular one is. Here was my advice to her. I hope she sees it before the jannies clean it up:

View attachment 5785
All chicago is is sheltered librral cunts and aggressive niggers.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout

View attachment 5929

I would be perfectly fine with men and woman fighting in the UFC as long as they made weight. I'd love to see some random nobody KO Amanda Nunez in the first round.

Calculating Bovinity

My name's Pat-reek, the Five-Ton Freak, child
Forum Clout
Chasten was in my graduating class. Sat next to me in homeroom. Fucker was head of the Young Republicans club and though a bit flowy, clearly had crushes on girls and took on all of the usual Republican talking points, (opposed gay marriage for instance). Very weird seeing him now.
Did you suck his cock?