Thomas Tomlinson was a NRA instructor, a professional bull rider, a master electrician, a windmill mechanic, a ski jumper...am I missing anything?

Btw it takes about 8 years to become a master electrician and it involves hours worked not just time elapsed.
If you added up all these jobs tommy would have the work experience of a 150 year old

I also was under the impression that professional bull riders did events in different towns. Am i wrong about that? Because that would be 6 years where he couldn't be earning his master status

G

Btw it takes about 8 years to become a master electrician and it involves hours worked not just time elapsed.
If you added up all these jobs tommy would have the work experience of a 150 year old

I also was under the impression that professional bull riders did events in different towns. Am i wrong about that? Because that would be 6 years where he couldn't be earning his master status
Are you implying that Pat is lying?

RobertMewler

They do. If you're professional you are going across the country to compete. Even nonprofessionals still have to go to neighboring counties or states to compete in different rodeos/venues. Plus, you spend hours every week practicing. It's not really a 'free time' hobby.