Thomas Tomlinson was a NRA instructor, a professional bull rider, a master electrician, a windmill mechanic, a ski jumper...am I missing anything?

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Anyone wanna pre-emptively guess what other jobs Fat will make up for his dad?

Sailor
Priest/Monk

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
The Challenger dates don't even line up. Nice needless lie, Fatso.

Also @EraGodless posted this back in March and, if Papa Clown really was a truck driver with a gun obsession and a mostly plastic skull, I think there's a good chance he was a serial killer too.

EraGodless

Also @EraGodless posted this back in March and, if Papa Clown really was a truck driver with a gun obsession and a mostly plastic skull, I think there's a good chance he was a serial killer too.

I have no idea what Patrick's father looks/looked like, but that sketch is a dead ringer for Patrick. Serial killing in the 70's and early 80's was so easy that literal retards were getting away with it- so I'm sure ol' Tommy Tomlinson might have killed a hooker or 3 in his day.

G

I have no idea what Patrick's father looks/looked like, but that sketch is a dead ringer for Patrick. Serial killing in the 70's and early 80's was so easy that literal retards were getting away with it- so I'm sure ol' Tommy Tomlinson might have killed a hooker or 3 in his day.
Let's just cut to brass tacks here... Tommy Tomlinson killed a Vietnamese whore in the 70s for laughing at his micropenis.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
I think from his pictures it’s more likely he killed a few johns.

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023

Annabelle Neglecter got a niggas ribs ground into dust

G

#DLTIW makes me think of joe derosa's stupid tattoo where he took some throwaway line carlin said to everyone and made it a life mission statement.
I think of that every time I see it too. I wish Rick got a #DLTIW tattoo like dumb DeRosa got KKTITN. I hope he gets it complete with the hashtag just so his twitter addiction is on full display to the non patposting world.

Speaking of Joe, I saw him by his deli a few weeks ago and he really does have such an odd effeminate, titted, wide hipped, muscleless Jew slug body. It really shows in person and is jarring.*Edit: oh and can’t forget shoulderless. Patrice was dead on about his stunning lack of shoulders .

G

Navy Seal

(but like literally a human "seal" that they used for target practice as he bobbed in and out of the water).