Thomas Tomlinson was a NRA instructor, a professional bull rider, a master electrician, a windmill mechanic, a ski jumper...am I missing anything?

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Hamburger Hill.

36-EE7001-9-FAF-426-B-B417-D0-F675-C2-FC7-E.png

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
Given Fat's recent purchase of a whetstone and claim to sharpen knives, I fully expect Tommy Tomlinson to have metallurgist added to his resume, or some story about how he would sharpen knives for everyone in the neighborhood with a whetstone he cobbled together himself.

14.png

the-lie-detector-597cea.jpg

And if he was at the Carlin show, he was either fluffing Carlin beforehand, or mopping floors afterward. We've seen your dad, Patrick. And we've seen you. All the bullshit stories in the world can't change that.

Also, Carlin HATED people like you, Pat.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Given Fat's recent purchase of a whetstone and claim to sharpen knives, I fully expect Tommy Tomlinson to have metallurgist added to his resume, or some story about how he would sharpen knives for everyone in the neighborhood with a whetstone he cobbled together himself.

View attachment 54290

View attachment 54291

And if he was at the Carlin show, he was either fluffing Carlin beforehand, or mopping floors afterward. We've seen your dad, Patrick. And we've seen you. All the bullshit stories in the world can't change that.

Reminds me of the Rosenberg brats who for years and years protested their parents' innocence. When incontrovertible evidence came out they did a big nosed face turn and said, "We are so proud of parents for supporting a cause they believed in." That cause being giving nuclear secrets to the Ruskies.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.

View attachment 54290

View attachment 54291

Good of Fat to admit his entire lineage is spineless cowards that would have never supported any revolution, but just would have gone along with slavery, NAZIs, commies, whatever not to rock the boat. They knew where their garlic bread was buttered, cheesed, and slathered in ranch.

G

Someone should make a movie about his life. That's incredible.

Official list:

1. Leathersmith
  2. NRA Instructor
  3. Bull Rider
  4. Master Electrician
  5. Windmill Mechanic
  6. Ski Jumper
  7. Semi Truck Driver
  8. Horse Trainer
  9. Snowmobile Racer
  10. Clown
You’re thinking of Annabelle’s dad. He’s the Chad in the family.

EraGodless

Someone should make a movie about his life. That's incredible.

Official list:

1. Leathersmith
  2. NRA Instructor
  3. Bull Rider
  4. Master Electrician
  5. Windmill Mechanic
  6. Ski Jumper
  7. Semi Truck Driver
  8. Horse Trainer
  9. Snowmobile Racer
  10. Clown
It's amazing that even with all those accomplishments and experiences, Patrick has surpassed his father in the outstanding achievements in the field of excellence.