• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Thomas Apostle's Traveling Virus Tour: Gencon

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
wokepat1.PNG

wokepat2.PNG

The gold standard of white men.

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Forum Clout

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
She's probably familiar with this one, "She’s beautiful, and therefore to be wooed; She is woman, and therefore to be won."

Ugly sow is just angry no man has ever fought over her or fought for her. Guarantee she walks down the street peeking at men hoping for a glance but they're all staring straight ahead as they walk past her lol. "I'll be an ewhore and own my own sexual power!" WILL YA.

You’re right. WOMEN ARE WHORES!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Two masters in the same and very specific subject seems really stupid. Doing that and then becoming an onlyfans attention whore seems fucking retarded.
I’ve heard of some useless degrees but masters in Shakespeare? Christ that’s a new low, what’s the best job prospects did she think that would get her? You’re pretty much paying for a degree that will get you a job at Starbucks.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Is Patrick deriding the fact that they’re only on their 3rd beer when he’s already got a full 6 pack of miller lite down his gullet?

Oh and the other thing they expect from white men? Their tax dollars! Pat if you can convince the government to stop taking over 50% of my income I’ll never harass an innocent Poc or fat gender blob again.

Deal?