Thomas Apostle's Traveling Virus Tour: Gencon

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquin 'bout Wheelers
The ultimate news to come out of this weekend would be Pat getting monkey pox.
R (16).jpeg

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
It makes me happy these people are so miserable and entitled.
Despite being rainbow haired freaks themselves I bet a lot of the organizers get redpilled on these freaks after dealing with all this cunty entitlement. Like when super liberal teachers inevitably turn racist after a few years of seeing the horrors of inner city schools. When you're that close to it you can no longer deny reality.

G

View attachment 57349
View attachment 57350
[URL unfurl="true"]https://archive.ph/xaLjI[/URL]

The gold standard of white men.

Was this the same time he claimed he caught one of them texting "Hot MILF" or some shit? And Torquestradamus just knew that he was cheating on his wife. It couldn't possibly be that the guy was married and had his wife in there as Hot MILF because maybe that's what he thinks she is and it's a joke between them. Torque can't fathom that because Niki is not hot nor a MILF.

G

They're giving flack to some fat cunt for tweeting "Confirmed. It’s a [URL='https://twitter.com/hashtag/GenCon?src=hashtag_click']#GenCon[/URL] staff with access to registration information"
View attachment 57459

View attachment 57461

her original "confirmed" tweet has
205 Retweets / 34 Quote Tweets / 609 Likes

honestly she should be banned for putting GenCon staff at risk and spreading misinformation IMO
HOLD ON! HOLD ON! HOLD ON!

If it's not Gen Con staff because they don't store this information, then how is the perp getting these phone numbers and contact information? I don't want to alarm anyone, but I think Canyon Boykin may be on the loose again.

1659487670209.png

IT ALL FITS! Canyon is a former police officer who murdered a black man, and the people being targeted are part of vulnerable minority groups. He would have access to elite police databases, that's how he's getting all their contact information, he has the connections and access to the polices databases.